* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

Has he thrown the ball north-south yet? 

Had a great opportunity and didn't let the play develop 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ToomersRevenge said:

We’re back to crap Nix. Literally the most bipolar QB I think I’ve ever watched. 

Yes, but seriously....OL can't block, receivers drop... it's not that simple. Give TJ a series, but really not gonna change all the other issues.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Wow the replay of that double move route ...

That's all on Nix.

We got real announcers now. 

Just now, jAUSon said:

Curtains for Bo imo. Needed to hit that bomb. 

Man he had him too. Just one more second . Hope we go back to it 

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Yes, but seriously....OL can't block, receivers drop... it's not that simple. Give TJ a series, but really not gonna change all the other issues.

This . Look subpar today . A lot of game left 

Just now, DAG said:

We got real announcers now. 

I'm not a fan of them talking over each other but I do love them breaking things down and showing the replays like they did.

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

That’s a pile of crap. Bo stood back there for 10 seconds. The line did a good job that sack was on Bo. 

He’s afraid to throw it. I think he is in his own head. Afraid of messing up. 

Bo doesn’t have the ability to push the ball more than 30 yards downfield. Last week we used the RPO to offset that to open up the run game. Against this defense that’s not gonna work

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

He’s not gonna get all day against GA but he’s literally frazzled right now for pretty much no reason. Just wasting downs in his hands today.

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Sooo, we had that double move....Bo missed it. 

Yep.  Bo was looking right by then instead of going to it.  Previous QBs we had would have thrown that.  Maybe Bo was confused that we had another route to the right.  Previous staff would just have the one route.

• Like 1

Bo ever saw the double move. A defender pushed our guy into the passing lane. Bo never saw it. Maybe TJ can see over a line that gets stood straight up.

Bo isn’t the only one sucking but he defiantly is playing like crap today. That run around okay he got lucky in last week made him feel like Superman again. We have seen that crap all day from him. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I'm not a fan of them talking over each other but I do love them breaking things down and showing the replays like they did.

I’ve enjoyed Murray 

it’s rare to enjoy the announcers

• Like 1