* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

Bo plays a bit hyper. That helps when you're scrambling. BUT, it does not help with throws that need more timing, touch and a little less gas. The missed TD to Shenker. The 100mph fastball to Shiver. Rhythm is everything in the passing game.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Best play calling in the world is useless if the receivers drop every pass thrown to them.

• Like 1

Seriously, we fired the WR coach. It's time for the new guy to make the moves necessary. If you drop a pass you get sat down a series. Let some other people get the time and opportunity. Canion should be in the game. I don't care.

Just now, cole256 said:

Then when he finally makes a play.....drop. How many does Jackson have to drop before they play somebody else?

Let's fire this coach and try another lol

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

SMH another drop. Bench these WRs.

Wait that wasn’t Bo’s fault!

Another critical drop of a bullseye pass by another AU receiver. I'd love to see what Nix could do with consistent receivers and an even average O line.

• Like 1

Just now, cole256 said:

Then when he finally makes a play.....drop. How many does Jackson have to drop before they play somebody else?

I know they talk about canion but damn, he and Hudson have shown the best hands so far. No reason for him not to be on the field