* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

1 minute ago, Trakem said:

We ain't man enough, unfortunately.

I was thinking back to that comment too..

• Like 1

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Bro, 55 on that run by Bennett, he was loafing his ass off. Our WR, they are just not focusing. Some of these corrections are going to happen when the CGM players leave.

Yes that's Leota and that's been his style this entire game, he apparently transferred here for a free ride.

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

Bro, 55 on that run by Bennett, he was loafing his ass off. Our WR, they are just not focusing. Some of these corrections are going to happen when the CGM players leave.

Not catching the ball and not trying are two different things.

I mean, I'm not great at golf.  Doesn't mean I'm not trying my hardest or not concentrating.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I think GA will beat bamas ass. This is their year . Florida exposed them . 

Agreed. This Georgia team will not get whooped by anyone. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

These guys couldn’t tackle a pole. Nobody raps up. Not one man on that whole defense. That’s is why Mason needs to be fired 

They tackled last week.

I would love to watch an Auburn game just once without hearing the little turd gnome worship segment. Sports psychology is nothing new and that little nickapolean did not invent it's use. If anything...he's tough on his team's mental health. What a joke.

Need 5 o-line and 5 receivers in this class. A couple more at each position in the portal. Need a portal QB as well. Just a major over haul on the offensive side of the ball. Receivers deserve the most blame imo but those three position groups simply need upgrading if we want to get more consistent

• Thanks 1

Yeah. Team is still playing and not mailing it home. They may be outgunned, but ain't lacking the work ethic. That's something at least.

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

I would love to watch an Auburn game just once without hearing the little turd gnome worship segment. Sports psychology is nothing new and that little nickapolean did not invent it's use. If anything...he's tough on his team's mental health. What a joke.

If it's CBS, you're out of luck.

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

He didn’t have to see it he should have known on third and long they were going to blitz

Or, and hear me out, they could also play zone because many teams do that as well, including ones in the NFL.  Broncos do it every week on 3rd and long.

Just now, MustardSeed said:

The receivers. Not the coach. Just the players. Every single one of them

My concern this week is on defense. Mason and who ever is coaching Pritchett . There is no reason he should be in the field . He can’t defend the pass and he can’t tackle. He might as well be sitting in the bench no more than he is helping the defense. 

3 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Can't make Chicken soup out of chicken ****

People don’t understand how this game works. When you don’t have any good players you have to get good players and those players will need time to get to a level they can compete on the sec level. This all takes time, a long time unfortunately

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

You said "any decent HS QB".  So absolutely not on that point.

And no, I don't think any QB at the college level sees it either.  Some will.  Not all.

I guarantee you Stetson sees it. And Bryce Young. And Matt Corrall. And Emory Jones.  Do I need to keep going. Maybe in Texas they don’t practice blitzes but they do in Al and Fl.  Your expectations of what a starting qb should be are somewhat low.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUx said:

Yeah. Team is still playing and not mailing it home. They may be outgunned, but ain't lacking the work ethic. That's something at least.

Are you sure your watching the AU game, because on my tv the teams been nailing it in all day. They are pathetic .

• Dislike 1

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Zakoby......  Ugh.

I can’t hate on this kid, but he just couldn’t hold on . White is a beast

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Not catching the ball and not trying are two different things.

I mean, I'm not great at golf.  Doesn't mean I'm not trying my hardest or not concentrating.

I bet you try harder than our receivers are doing today. I just wonder how many drops we had so far...