Jon Gruden out as Las Vegas Raiders Head Coach

AUlurker

It appears as if the NFL was investigating the WFT when these emails surfaced. A lot of the emails were sent when Gruden was working at ESPN. A lot of slurs and derogatory language were used in various emails sent. The NFL was going to continue to leak emails until the Raiders acted on the situation. Not a good look for both the Raiders and especially Gruden.

I get aggravated with the African American community with stuff like this. Treat us anyway and it's ALWAYS we forgive and love......first people to run and take up for someone even when it's against us.

I'm glad that's fading out. 

12 hours ago, Barnacle said:

I was wondering who he pissed off. Turns out it was the NFL. 

He'll be an analyst at Alabama next week. 

EVERYBODY. He literally touched or offended every group you can that's different from mainstream average white male. I can't imagine how he'll get another job. I mean Tennessee will certainly try. Besides urban Meyer I don't know who would actually pull the trigger and try though.

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

EVERYBODY. He literally touched or offended every group you can that's different from mainstream average white male. I can't imagine how he'll get another job. I mean Tennessee will certainly try. Besides urban Meyer I don't know who would actually pull the trigger and try though.

Right, but it was clearly Goodell who released the emails to the NYT. That's all I was referring to. 

• Like 1

This makes me think what Carl Nassib's thoughts are being the only openly gay active NFL player who happened to be on the team coached by Gruden.

Edited by abw0004