Harsin declines to address vaccination status

aubiefifty

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Just because one doesn't agree with mandates or forceful status revelation doesn't mean they are anti-vax.  

thanx as i never thought of that.

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Just because one doesn't agree with mandates or forceful status revelation doesn't mean they are anti-vax.  

This👆
Im not sure why  this is do hard to understand for some.

Edited by Bro Johnny Mac
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

thanx as i never thought of that.

It never once occurred to you that reasonable people can think the vaccine works but not wish it to be forced upon others against their will?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, eaglenest said:

Go root for another team, I don't give a dam if coach gets vac or not. I don't care who is or isn't I'm tired of people coming on these board scared s#itless about what Rivals are doing and the already media dislike for Auburn is going to say. The sooner fans can point the middle finger at who ever and just worry about what's best for Auburn the better off you and Auburn will be.

LMAO.  If you can't defend your defenseless position without whining, that is your problem. 

In general, I don't care if someone wants to get vaccinated or doesn't.  However, the HC at Auburn is in a high profile position.  Too many people believe too many wildly absurd things when it comes to this vaccine.  Keep in mind, they have taken vaccines for many other things in their lifetime.

They claim that this vaccine is dangerous, which it has proven not to be.  I has been extremely effective and most everyone knows someone that it saved from serious illness or death.  When you are in a high profile position, it is important that you lead on matters like this.  That is part of your job.  Other coaches seem to understand this.

No comment just simply won't cut it.  I like Harsin, but there are expectations that come with his position.  Not accepting that will come back to haunt him.  Again, this entire bad look could have been avoided.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

we need golf to come in here and settle this. he is the aufam gandalf.............

1 minute ago, WalkingCarpet said:

It never once occurred to you that reasonable people can think the vaccine works but not wish it to be forced upon others against their will?

no and i just stated so. i completely missed it. what is your point? i imagine it will not be good.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

we need golf to come in here and settle this. he is the aufam gandalf.............

It's a single thread that isn't cluttering the board and seems to have 15+ people actively posting in it.  If you don't want to read it, just don't opening it.  It's not really 2 people going back and forth.

I don't get peoples anger of 1 topic that's active when pretty much none other are.  It's not like it is suppressing some active thread with great information .

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Or because it is just the right thing to do.

:bow: Thank you oh great one for leading us to the path of righteousness. Right: Tell the press. Wrong: Don't tell the press. Does that about sum it up?

• Love 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

It's a single thread that isn't cluttering the board and seems to have 15+ people actively posting in it.  If you don't want to read it, just don't opening it.  It's not really 2 people going back and forth.

I don't get peoples anger of 1 topic that's active when pretty much none other are

wtf are you talking about? that was a joke. take YOUR anger else where. and for the record i am not angry either. why would you even think that? hell i watched you spew pages of anger dude so maybe you need to back off. you want to know something about me ask and quit assuming. it makes you look like a big dummy.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, KnightTiger said:

Mike leach also refuses to address his vaccine status

Leach is also facing the same exact questions and articles after MSU announced their mandate.  Every coach in the country will face these questions.

This isn't something unique to Auburn or mean beat writers piling on to lil Auburn

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

no and i just stated so. i completely missed it. what is your point? i imagine it will not be good.

My point is you need to stop letting idiots on tv and on the internet who's grip on reality is tenuous at best tell you what others opinions are instead of actually asking people yourself. 

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I guess literally every vaccines humans have ever created aren't truly a vaccine then.

I shouldn't have given my child the MMR vaccine b/c it is not 100%.  I will soon be suing my doctors.  THANK YOU for this revelation.  Those damn Polio shots that were just 90% shouldn't have ever been given!!!  How dare we take something that builds antibodies and does NOT have 100% efficacy!!!!

🤦‍♂️ we've been ruined by facebook.  My god people

Comparing this "vaccine" to Polio and MMR vaccines is not a cogent argument and you know it.  This "vaccine" gives you a spike of immunity in the first 2-3 months and then tails off dramatically.  I do believe it helps keep people out of the hospital and from having really bad cases of the virus.  However that is related to a very specific spike in the protein and natural immunity provides a wider range of immunity over future variants.  I am not anti-vaxx just pro natural immunity.  You know that thing that has been around for centuries upon centuries.   Not sure your implication of facebook but I don't frequent it.  Taking it back to the issue at hand, Harsin should get credit for having recovered from the virus.  

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

wtf are you talking about? that was a joke. take YOUR anger else where. and for the record i am not angry either. why would you even think that? hell i watched you spew pages of anger dude so maybe you need to back off. you want to know something about me ask and quit assuming. it makes you look like a big dummy.

What?  Huh?  Who's mad?  

lol I was just replying to you and talking generally of ppl wanting this thread gone.  I didn't even attack you or come at you.  What are you talking about?

What's more, I spewed nothing nor any anger last night.  I just corrected someone claiming 300k globally don't make anything mainstream virtually all of the major Christians, Jewish, Muslims, Catholic leaders around the world have supported the vaccine....using the exact article he posted as reference

Edited by W.E.D

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

NOW he's angry....and rightfully so.

You have to understand that poster. He, at times, tends to mis read what people are writing, and thinks it's an overreaction, and comments on it, even if the original poster never implied that emotion(i.e. being mad). 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

LMAO.  If you can't defend your defenseless position without whining, that is your problem. 

In general, I don't care if someone wants to get vaccinated or doesn't.  However, the HC at Auburn is in a high profile position.  Too many people believe too many wildly absurd things when it comes to this vaccine.  Keep in mind, they have taken vaccines for many other things in their lifetime.

They claim that this vaccine is dangerous, which it has proven not to be.  I has been extremely effective and most everyone knows someone that it saved from serious illness or death.  When you are in a high profile position, it is important that you lead on matters like this.  That is part of your job.  Other coaches seem to understand this.

No comment just simply won't cut it.  I like Harsin, but there are expectations that come with his position.  Not accepting that will come back to haunt him.  Again, this entire bad look could have been avoided.

Maybe he should bring his vaccination history form to the next press conference and read it off, line by line, every shot he's taken from birth. Would that work?

Just now, WalkingCarpet said:

My point is you need to stop letting idiots on tv and on the internet who's grip on reality is tenuous at best tell you what others opinions are instead of actually asking people yourself. 

you need to quit thinking what you think i think. i know a ton of people that had covid and survived as well as died. a lot of my talking points has come from them. i cannot tell you the last time i turned on the tv and watched any news. it has been a long time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, casatiger said:

Comparing this "vaccine" to Polio and MMR vaccines is not a cogent argument and you know it.  This "vaccine" gives you a spike of immunity in the first 2-3 months and then tails off dramatically.  I do believe it helps keep people out of the hospital and from having really bad cases of the virus.  However that is related to a very specific spike in the protein and natural immunity provides a wider range of immunity over future variants.  I am not anti-vaxx just pro natural immunity.  You know that thing that has been around for centuries upon centuries.   Not sure your implication of facebook but I don't frequent it.  Taking it back to the issue at hand, Harsin should get credit for having recovered from the virus.  

But your argument is a vaccine has to give us full 100% immunity.  MMR doesn't.  It's like 88-93% for the viruses it includes.

1 minute ago, steeleagle said:

NOW he's angry....and rightfully so.

You have to understand that poster. He, at times, tends to mis read what people are writing, and thinks it's an overreaction, and comments on it, even if the original poster never implied that emotion(i.e. being mad). 

I wasn't even angry to mean to fifty.  I'm not sure where he's coming from.  I just replied to him and generally talked about people want this thread moved or delete.  I didn't even say anything about him.

I'm kinda confused here.

Guest MustardSeed
5 hours ago, AU-24 said:

I can’t understand what it is about a 99.97% survival rate people don’t understand.

We are packing college football stadiums every weekend. We are tailgating before and after the game, without those ridiculous masks on. Some NFL and major-league baseball fans are doing the same thing. And guess what, it has not lead to a massive influx of Covid. And even when there is a influx of Covid, it has not lead to massive deaths.

Hey hey hey!! No common sense allowed here!  
When the CDC came out and claimed that packed football stadiums weren’t contributing to the spread of Covid, admitted that the vaccinated still spread the virus with similar viral loads to the unvaxxed but still held that somehow this is a pandemic of the unvaxxed and people not getting vaccinated are killing others (just not in stadiums wink wink)…the entire basis for every tiny detail of this discussion was burned to the ground.  

Measles vaccine was against a disease with a THIRTY percent mortality rate. Yet we are expected to accept one that was tested for less than a year for a virus with a less than .1 mortality rate as being the same process. Sure. 
Vaccines are REQUIRED to go through testing that usually takes 10 plus years to get approved, but this one got to bypass all those requirements and got deemed safe anyways. Sure, just take it. And the bi-annual follow ups. There are no long term effects we’ve been told…because no one has been on it long term to know 😂 (but let’s ignore that history shows around 1% of vaccine injuries actually get reported and this vaccine already has over 15,000 deaths (at 1% reporting mind you) and in one year more vaccine injuries have been reported than in the entire history of the vaccine injury report system combined…) not significant right?  
the 1905 court ruling people keep claiming gave the government the right for mandates was only a power afforded to states, so therefore actually keeps the power in the states hands and gives them the power to refuse a federal mandate. So yes, BECAUSE of this same ruling the federal mandate is illegal and will be overturned and left in states hands (because every right not specifically afforded to the government by law goes to the states). 
But facts and common sense aren’t allowed here. 😂😂😂😂

Sorry to interrupt. Back to your regularly scheduled programming 👋

16 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Any chance you can make a forum for these GD useless threads?

There is, its called the Political forum and this is where the author should have put this thread.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

This👆
Im not sure why  this is do hard to understand for some.

It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to understand for some.

• Like 1