* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

Boy did our defense lose their intensity when Corral went out.  They looked like they knew they could take it easy now and just got their butts handed to them that series. Hope they get it back or it will be a long night.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I haven't been on but I hope somebody pointed out this week if there was ever a game we were going to play very conservative on defense this is it. I hope everybody wasn't expecting an aggressive defensive strategy this week.

You don’t think they should throw some situational change ups though?

Just now, au302 said:

Pitiful defense. Can't even get lined up correctly half the time. Something needs to change with our communication

Make him come down on the field. Mason doesn't impress me that much. 

• Like 1

3rd and 17 and we give up 15 in order for them to go for it in 4th. 
This defense is frustrating.

• Like 1

Just now, jj3jordan said:

Boy did our defense lose their intensity when Corral went out.  They looked like they knew they could take it easy now and just got their butts handed to them that series. Hope they get it back or it will be a long night.

I thought so too. 

Hamm is chicken-winging at RG again like he did against. UGA. Gotta cut that out and block like a Man Son!

Why the **** you wouldn't call a timeout on that drive and get the defense reset is beyond me. Knew from the 50 they were scoring if we didn't stop the momentum.

• Like 1

We had a HUGE opportunity to take a big lead and really have the momentum heavily in our favor and we totally crapped the bed.   That was very disappointing!!!!!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

We really needed a score on our previous possession. 

I hate this defensive philosophy. Started on the 12 and marched it all the way down with a backup QB. If there was ever a time to pressure it’s when the other team is playing with a backup QB. 

• Like 1

Mason needs go be doing a better job getting our D ready.

We've been abused by pace all year and consistently not set

• Like 4