* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

Some of y'all thought this game would be in the 30's for us. Yeah I don't think so. Knock out drag out game.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Defense shows up in the first half for the first time in a long time and the offense disappears. 

They good on defense, but we need more of our conventional run game and the quick passes on 1st downs. Get the TEs involved in the pass game.

• Like 3

That was a setup from that first punt where he didn't call a fair catch. He barely called one there. I'm really not surprised he didn't see that quick wave of the arm. He was coming from the other side.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why are we throwing quick passes to Shed? No clue what kind of calls Bobo is calling today. Also Tank needs to be getting more carries right now, he’s got the hot hand so far

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Some of y'all thought this game would be in the 30's for us. Yeah I don't think so. Knock out drag out game.

You should see both of our forums lol. 90% irrational post by the fanbases. This will be a close gamed controlled by field position, TOP, and least turnovers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Don't get the screen when we're out numbered like that 

Wish Bo would have ran back to the LOS there. He didn't need to throw it 20 yds behind the LOS.

He's playing a little erratic today and not seeing the field like had.

Cmon you can't commit that penalty when he catches it on the 5

Bo gets in a rut sometimes and has trouble getting out. I have noticed just one good play will snap him back. We will see if that can happen. Don’t care for iur play selection right now. 

• Like 1

They have a really good D especially on D-line. Unsurprisingly our line is having a difficult time with run blocking. I say go more deep shots and get TE's involved but I'm no coach

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

That was a setup from that first punt where he didn't call a fair catch. He barely called one there. I'm really not surprised he didn't see that quick wave of the arm. He was coming from the other side.

Danielson was right for once regarding how brief the fair catch was. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

You should see both of our forums lol. 90% irrational post by the fanbases. This will be a close gamed controlled by field position, TOP, and least turnovers.

Game threads are always a wild ride of emotions. Living every play is its the only play that matters 

Lol

• Like 1