Departures and Additions 2021-22 Postseason

Zeek

Just now, AU80cruiser said:

So is this thread about player or member departures? >:D

Isn't it obvious?

giphy.gif

Makes sense. I think part of what he wanted from Harsin was an OC he has already worked with.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

Bo to Oregon per him.  

I hope he has a helluva year. 
Good luck to him and all the transfers. 
If a player doesn’t want to be at AU, there’s no need to stay or be nasty about any of it. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, cbo said:

Hope Oregon fans remember that if he plays poorly, it's only because he loves Oregon too much. 

Now it's don't be mean to transfers......this cat held our team hostage and him and his dad tried to out leverage us..... He's no hero, but it is what it is. I actually hopes he does well. But I really believe how someone like Seth Williams was talked about when he left and he actually consistently performed well....Bo shouldn't even get that.

But that's just my opinion

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

@W.E.D  @cole256

ok, let’s just get it out there. 

W.E.D., you start a lot of s***. Like you just look for openings to stir the pot and seem to argue sometimes just to argue. And (I’m not the only person who thinks this) about 90% of the issues with these threads spinning off into endless bickering would end. And telling me “it’s just 8 posts” is just so frickin’ oblivious.  As if the years of history of you and a few others having these endless slap fights doesn’t exist.  None of you are starting from zero here.

cole, you have a chip on your shoulder the size of Montana. You can’t let anything go and every one of your antagonists knows it. You take the bait Every. Single. Time. You could set a sundial by it. If you would start ignoring people trolling you, your life and this board would be so much better off. 

All we want is for every other thread to stop going this direction.  So fix it.

We're 24 hours since either of posted to each other

I think we should have a forum like celebrity death match, where people can say what they want to each other without getting banned.  Maybe a few tiny rules to avoid by.  He who enters is subject to be roasted.  Like "take it outside" thread so to speak.   Maybe people will feel better just to say what they want to say.  What goes on the thread, stays on the thread.  Leave the other threads out of it and don't try to find each other outside this board lol.  Let's get it on!  

celebrity-deathmatch-lets-get-it-on.gif

34 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

@W.E.D  @cole256

ok, let’s just get it out there. 

W.E.D., you start a lot of s***. Like you just look for openings to stir the pot and seem to argue sometimes just to argue. And (I’m not the only person who thinks this) about 90% of the issues with these threads spinning off into endless bickering would end. And telling me “it’s just 8 posts” is just so frickin’ oblivious.  As if the years of history of you and a few others having these endless slap fights doesn’t exist.  None of you are starting from zero here.

cole, you have a chip on your shoulder the size of Montana. You can’t let anything go and every one of your antagonists knows it. You take the bait Every. Single. Time. You could set a sundial by it. If you would start ignoring people trolling you, your life and this board would be so much better off. 

All we want is for every other thread to stop going this direction.  So fix it.

I'll stop taking bait. I didn't say the things that I was accused of and I didn't go at anybody. I just feel that the o line isn't as bad as people state. And you know that to be true because we had the same discussion and during that discussion everything went perfectly fine. 

I'll stop taking bait. I tried to handle the on going stuff on my own. I'll just let a mod handle it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Makes sense. I think part of what he wanted from Harsin was an OC he has already worked with.

I mean Bo technically couldn’t get any farther away from AU. Like he said I’m going that way until I hit the pacific. If he had a passport he may have went to Saskatoon U. 

2 hours ago, Tony4AU said:

Bo to Oregon per him.  

Probably the perfect fit in a west coast scheme where they need to play more like a sandlot team, and I’m not knocking them. Just saying that in the SEC it’s much tougher to do that with all the world class atheletes here. He will see a lot more 3 star type players than what we have in the SEC. But that will let him shine and maybe even get an offer in the draft in 2023. 

Edited by Eagle Eye 7
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'll stop taking bait. I tried to handle the on going stuff on my own. I'll just let a mod handle it. 

Appreciate it. Hopefully those that like to bait the traps will likewise take the more mature approach.

• Like 4

I love how much endless debate we've seen for three years about if it's Bo, OL, WR, Gus, scheme, play-calling. It's all of the above. The truth is that they were all poor for Auburn's standards. Some areas more than others but the point stands. Hence why Harsin is opening up every job this spring and why there's been so much personnel overhaul 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, au302 said:

I love how much endless debate we've seen for three years about if it's Bo, OL, WR, Gus, scheme, play-calling. It's all of the above. The truth is that they were all poor for Auburn's standards. Some areas more than others but the point stands. Hence why Harsin is opening up every job this spring and why there's been so much personnel overhaul 

I have it on good authority that none of these are as bad as people state…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mcbowen327 said:

I've came to the conclusion that this board may self implode with the conflicting personalities on here before the A-day game. 

Tell me you're new here without telling me you're new here 😄

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 9:42 AM, Zeek said:

Players with a line through their name are not returning. Players' whose names are bolded will return for next season. 

Entering the NFL Draft and/or Not Returning:

• Zakoby McClain | LB 
  • Roger McCreary | DB
  • Demetris Robertson | WR
  • Smoke Monday | DB
  • Chandler Wooten | LB
  • Dreshun Miller | CB
  • Tony Fair | DL
  • TD Moultry | DL
  • Barton Lester | LB
  • Russ Logan | LB
  • Brooks Walton | LB
  • Malcolm Askew | DB
  • Aidan Marshall | P
  • Trey Elston | DB
  • Devin Guice | DB
  • David Shannon | OL
  • Hayden Brice | TE
  • Malcolm Russell | WR
  • Jackson McFadden | WR
  • Jacob Jasinski | RB
  • Brodarious Hamm - Senior - OL

Still haven't confirmed their future:

• Jalil Irvin - Junior - OL - Draft Eligible
  • Kilian Zierer - Junior - OL - Draft Eligible
  • Kameron Stutts - Junior - OL - Draft Eligible
  • Dre Butler - Junior - DL - Draft Eligible
  • Eku Leota - Junior - DL - Draft Eligible
  • Owen Pappoe - Junior - LB - Draft Eligible
  • Zion Puckett - Redshirt Sophomore - DB - Draft Eligible
  • Nehemiah Pritchett - Junior - DB - Draft Eligible
  • Jacob Quattlebaum - Junior - LS - Draft Eligible
  • Grant Loy - Senior - QB
  • Shedrick Jackson - Senior - WR
  • Caylin Newton - Senior - WR
  • John Samuel-Shenker - Senior - TE
  • Nick Brahms - Senior - OL
  • Brenden Coffey - Senior - OL
  • Alex Jackson - Senior - OL
  • Austin Troxell - Senior - OL
  • Brandon Council - Senior - OL
  • Marquis Burks - Senior - DL
  • Bydarrius Knighten - Senior - DB
  • Anders Carlson - Senior - K

Outgoing Transfer Portal:

• Shaun Shivers | RB | Projected to Indiana
  • Caleb Johnson | DL
  • Elijah Canion | WR
  • Tashawn Manning | OL | Committed to Kentucky
  • Ladarius Tennison | DB | Committed to Ole Miss
  • Bo Nix | QB | Committed to Oregon

Incoming from the Transfer Portal:

•  

Current 2022 Signing Class:

• 4* QB Holden Geriner - signed
  • 4* RB Damari Alston - signed
  • 4* WR Omari Kelly - signed
  • 3* WR Jay Fair - signed
  • 3* WR Camden Brown - signed
  • 3* TE Micah Riley-Ducker - signed
  • 3* OL Eston Harris Jr. - signed
  • 4* DL Caden Story - committed
  • 4* DL Jeffrey M'ba - signed
  • 3* DL Enyce Sledge - signed
  • 4* LB Robert Woodyard - signed
  • 3* LB Powell Gordon - signed
  • 4* DB JaDarian Rhym - signed
  • 4* DB Austin Ausberry - signed
  • 4* DB Keionte Scott - signed
  • 4* DB Tre Donaldson - signed
  • 3* DB Marquise Gilbert - signed
  • 3* DB Caleb Wooden - signed
  • 3* K Alex McPherson - signed

Updated 12/20/2021

Updated a bunch of information including Tennison & Nix's transfer locations as well as our 2022 signees and Hamm to the NFL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

:(

Man! Especially fair. You may get the usual no big deal but as we saw how it worked out this year......yes it is

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Man! Especially fair. You may get the usual no big deal but as we saw how it worked out this year......yes it is

Yeah. Seems like he had the kind of season where he produced and we'd really want him back, but not so amazing of a season that he's going to be a high pick. I dunno, maybe he's hearing something different. Either way, I agree, we'll miss him.