Transfer Quarterbacks Being Tracked

Zeek

25 minutes ago, fredst said:

Unless you’re a bumblebee looking at yellow and black all of the time would have to make you bitter. Hell, you might as well just go to Georgia Tech

Not taking the bait

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

My wife... she from that area big Steeler/Pirate fan plus she a Hatfield from the Hatfield/McCoy feud. Don't mess with her need to keep her happy

That's awesome. My family is from that area. The WV side. Going to be up that way. Probably stop by Devil Anse's grave site

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

That's awesome. My family is from that area. The WV side. Going to be up that way. Probably stop by Devil Anse's grave site

Weirton WV 30 minutes from Pittsburgh..crazy Uncle Jim Vance was her Great Great Grandfather

Asa McCoy is reported in a Lexington hospital, suffering from a leg fracture. Beginning in December 1864, the 45th Kentucky Infantry began mustering its regiments out of service. Asa's Company E was mustered out on December 24, 1864, in Ashland. He was killed near his home on January 7, 1865, just thirteen days after leaving the Union Army. A group of Confederate guerrillas took credit for the killing and his wife's pension application states that he was "killed by Rebels". There are no existing records pertaining to his death and no warrants were issued in connection with the murder. McCoy family tradition points to James "Jim" Vance, an uncle of Anse and a member of a West Virginia Militia group, as the culprit

• Like 2

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Weirton WV 30 minutes from Pittsburgh..crazy Uncle Jim Vance was her Great Great Grandfather

Asa McCoy is reported in a Lexington hospital, suffering from a leg fracture. Beginning in December 1864, the 45th Kentucky Infantry began mustering its regiments out of service. Asa's Company E was mustered out on December 24, 1864, in Ashland. He was killed near his home on January 7, 1865, just thirteen days after leaving the Union Army. A group of Confederate guerrillas took credit for the killing and his wife's pension application states that he was "killed by Rebels". There are no existing records pertaining to his death and no warrants were issued in connection with the murder. McCoy family tradition points to James "Jim" Vance, an uncle of Anse and a member of a West Virginia Militia group, as the culprit

Reading from the high school diary again, I see.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, EagleEye67 said:

Hated that series.  I was an Orioles fan back then.

Ha. I LOVED that song. 
I grew up around Pittsburgh. 
willie Stargell and crew. 
To come back and win the final 3 was amazing.
unfortunately our last appearance.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I grew up 30 minutes from Pittsburgh (yeah, I'm a River Rat). Thankfully, not in WVa though.

• Facepalm 2

10 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Ha. I LOVED that song. 
I grew up around Pittsburgh. 
willie Stargell and crew. 
To come back and win the final 3 was amazing.
unfortunately our last appearance.  

I did like stargell, wished he played for a different team 😁

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wildlife alumni said:

I heard Auburn was going to have a QB next year…….,wait may be in the wrong thread. Which QBs mom great grandmother did Golf date? I am lost.

FIFY

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, selias said:

I grew up 30 minutes from Pittsburgh (yeah, I'm a River Rat). Thankfully, not in WVa though.

I did too. Grew up in Canonsburg. My very first GF in 6th grade, broke my heart when she moved to WV. She was the County school superintendent for Brooke County. 

My 2 cousins both graduated from UWV. 

West Virginia is like a distant cousin to western PA....

Damn, take Slovis off the board.  Apparently going to Pitt.

Did @bigbirdever hint at the QB we've contacted?  Maybe one of UGA's 5* bounce, but none have experience 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Damn, take Slovis off the board.  Apparently going to Pitt.

Did @bigbirdever hint at the QB we've contacted?  Maybe one of UGA's 5* bounce, but none have experience 

Would love JT but he’s probably NFL bound

Until OL gets shored up it’ll be a minor miracle if we get a good QB transfer. On the other hand, recruiting doesn’t always make sense…so maybe there’s hope in that.

Unpopular opinion, but I like the thought of taking two. Take a grad transfer with one year that could start or be a really good backup (Sears) and a young, talented guy that is unproven but could be really good (Vadagriff). That is unless McCall wants to come.

Just not convinced that TJ and DD stick around if they are passed up. If they bolt, we are down to two QB's after spring. Prepare now before we're in a bind

59 minutes ago, au302 said:

Unpopular opinion, but I like the thought of taking two. Take a grad transfer with one year that could start or be a really good backup (Sears) and a young, talented guy that is unproven but could be really good (Vadagriff). That is unless McCall wants to come.

Just not convinced that TJ and DD stick around if they are passed up. If they bolt, we are down to two QB's after spring. Prepare now before we're in a bind

I'm OK at taking two as long as it isn't at a sacrifice of another spot of need

• Like 2

Right now, there are only a few QB's in the portal that could help us. I can't see us taking 2.   After spring practice, there will be more, but that's a little late. I'd like to get Cameron Ward.   Casey Thompson likely headed to TCU.