Transfer Quarterbacks Being Tracked

Zeek

4 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Yeah, I was on the road for the A&M/Auburn game too. Didn't see it. What you are describing reminds me of Sean White vs UGA and Mario Fanin against several folks. Sean lowered his head and tried to muscle between to DB's.  

Mario was a straight up runner. Former QB without RB instincts. 

Dude he took a shot from McCreary and his left arm was so destroyed from a stinger he tried to put his mouthpiece back in and his arm didn't even make it past his diaphram and the mouthpiece just fell to the ground.  It was a nasty hit. Clean hit too,

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

My man left me ...

Interesting...Had no idea you went that way not that there is anything wrong with it. Hope you two can get it worked out soon. Best of luck

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

TJ would have to sit ourlt a year. Unless he gets beat by a multi year player. It would seem weird for him to transfer again

Yea I'm not expecting it, but nothing surprises me either. Bowl game super important for both of them

21 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Interesting...Had no idea you went that way not that there is anything wrong with it. Hope you two can get it worked out soon. Best of luck

this-is-too-much-heartbreak-man-michael-

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Just when you think you're safe, Golf shoots you in the back. Maybe there is something to that "old age and treachery" thing. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Is the guy from Coastal any good or just a dude taking advantage of bad opponents??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TigerHorn said:

Just when you think you're safe, Golf shoots you in the back. Maybe there is something to that "old age and treachery" thing. 

You just now figured that out have you..

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I have one of those awful yellow and black striped caps

Did you ever wear it?  You might have been mistaken for a Georgia Tech fan.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I have one of those awful yellow and black striped caps

But, why??!! Lol Even back in the day of ugly 70s things, everyone still looked at those and thought...what are they wearing!?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

But, why??!! Lol Even back in the day of ugly 70s things, everyone still looked at those and thought...what are they wearing!?

My wife... she from that area big Steeler/Pirate fan plus she a Hatfield from the Hatfield/McCoy feud. Don't mess with her need to keep her happy

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

My wife... she from that area big Steeler/Pirate fan plus she a Hatfield from the Hatfield/McCoy feud. Don't mess with her did to keep her happy

So you're saying she knows how to hold a grudge?

40 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

My wife... she from that area big Steeler/Pirate fan plus she a Hatfield from the Hatfield/McCoy feud. Don't mess with her need to keep her happy

What does she have to be bitter about? Asking for a friend…

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

I met a McCoy several years ago in Blacksburg. Had a garage and he replaced an engine in my truck for me. I always think of this Andy Griffith episode when feuding comes up. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Is the guy from Coastal any good or just a dude taking advantage of bad opponents??

So I have watched the guy play 4 or 5 times this year. Each game he has put up good numbers. His throw motion looks a little unorthodox to my untrained eye but the kid has been very productive. Every game I watch I think he is not any good but they win and he puts up good numbers sooooo, Ihave no idea

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Have you seen the Steelers and Pirates play lately?

Unless you’re a bumblebee looking at yellow and black all of the time would have to make you bitter. Hell, you might as well just go to Georgia Tech

21 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

LMAO. That's rich!