Official Early National Signing Day Thread

Zeek

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Wrong. 

17 signed today, look for about 5-6 more HS signees along with about 7 transfers. That's 12-13 remaining.

Also just to be clear...

You said there was zero chance. We're at 14 with a bunch of spots available and some already on board. So yes, we have a very real possibility of achieving a top 10 class. Therefore your statement of having zero chance is inaccurate.

you started a dumb thread bellyaching about recruiting. Take the L

Yeah-no. You aren't keeping up. We have 18 commits. As Zeek stated earlier it's going to be tough to climb at this point. We have very few HS and JUCO prospects left. M'ba, Citizen, and Story are just about it, I think. While other teams around us actually do have many slots left to fill.

#8 UNC with 17 commits, #10 OU with 15, #11 Mizzou with 16, Clemson only has 13, FSU has 15, LSU has 13, Oregon has 12.

So we have a very limited ceiling at this point while other schools don't. I'll be very happy if we can stay around 15. 

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Yeah-no. You aren't keeping up. We have 18 commits. As Zeek stated earlier it's going to be tough to climb at this point. We have very few HS and JUCO prospects left. M'ba, Citizen, and Story are just about it, I think. While other teams around us actually do have many slots left to fill.

#8 UNC with 17 commits, #10 OU with 15, #11 Mizzou with 16, Clemson only has 13, FSU has 15, LSU has 13, Oregon has 12.

So we have a very limited ceiling at this point while other schools don't. I'll be very happy if we can stay around 15. 

You said zero chance. I've shown that to be incorrect. There is a real possibility. Take the L

• Like 1

Just now, bigbird said:

You said zero chance. I've shown that to be incorrect. There is a real possibility. Take the L

🙄🙄🙄 Nobody has a literal "zero chance" at being top 10. And of course, no reasonable person would interpret what I said as such.

But non 4-year olds know the difference between a theoretical possibility and the actual chances. 

You're right though! There's always a literal chance! Even Rutgers has a shot!

3 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

🙄🙄🙄 Nobody has a literal "zero chance" at being top 10. And of course, no reasonable person would interpret what I said as such.

But non 4-year olds know the difference between a theoretical possibility and the actual chances. 

You're right though! There's always a literal chance! Even Rutgers has a shot!

And that concludes today's lesson in speaking in absolutes. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Doubt its heaven more likely hell. He would have shot your ass bang bang 

Yeah, but I'd be coaching at Auburn

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

I challenge anyone who questions this guy’s ‘fit’ or if he’s too hard a$$ or if he’s in over his head to listen very carefully to CBH in this video. Intent, purpose, and focus jump out. 

He also thinks highly of Holden.

• Like 2

Just now, Randman5000 said:

He also thinks highly of Holden.

Yes he does. Grinned ear to ear when his name came up. I think he feels great about HGs future at AU. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Seems he’s too worried that getting involved in Auburn Athletics will hurt his business 🙄

You got arguably the pre-eminent corporation in the world, I wouldn’t do it either lol. I doubt any of those massive tech brands get into it until someone sets the precedent 

1 hour ago, IronMan70 said:

When M'Ba is announced, AU will be at 231.36. As of this moment, 10th is 238.32 and we have several more players to add. 

We're confident he's ours and not Misery's?

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

@14:52

He may not be the coach people wanted but, he's the coach we need. It's been a long time since I've been invested in watching recruiting season or having any optimism for the program. Call me a sucker if you like but, I'm all in on Harsin's vision and apparent plan for the program.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Y'all missed the best part of this tweet.  AU football acknowledged it!

20211214_133109.jpg

Every. Time.

I'm not sure if I hate you or love you 😄

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, selias said:

He may not be the coach people wanted but, he's the coach we need. It's been a long time since I've been invested in watching recruiting season or having any optimism for the program. Call me a sucker if you like but, I'm all in on Harsin's vision and apparent plan for the program.

Man, I will walk that road right with you!

• Like 1