Kobe gone

PigskinPat

3 hours ago, AUTigerTime said:

What are we even talking about anymore?

Moist poots, accents, and y’all being easily offended. Now that’s—I SAY THAT’S A JOKE BOY! A JOKE!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Moist poots, accents, and y’all being easily offended. Now that’s—I SAY THAT’S A JOKE BOY! A JOKE!

Foghorn Leghorn GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cbo said:

Ever taken a big gulp out of a beer can someone has been ashing and leaving cigarette butts in all night? Do not recommend. 

More than once...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

I knew someone that hates it too. Crazy thing is, the more I say it and read it on here, the more it gives me the heeby-jeebies. I don’t want to be one of those people lol. MOIST MOIST MOIST!

There's only one proper way to order brisket in Texas:

MOIST

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, cbo said:

Foghorn Leghorn GIFs | Tenor

Now who’s, I say who’s responsible for this unwarranted attack on my person!  

Y'all crack me up with all this talk.  The difference between moist and moisture is simple:  moisture jus' means more moist!  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AUloggerhead said:

Now who’s, I say who’s responsible for this unwarranted attack on my person!  

Y'all crack me up with all this talk.  The difference between moist and moisture is simple:  moisture jus' means more moist!  

Perfect thread.

6 minutes ago, cbo said:

Tasted so bad I gave up beer for 4 or 5 minutes. 

Knew a guy once that would see how many cans he could ash into before getting in a fight.  He was a trip and just enjoyed fighting. He didn't lose very often if at all

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

There's only one proper way to order brisket in Texas:

MOIST

Have to be sure that lisp hits on all cylinders when you say it, too!

Waiter " How would you like it?"

Me " Ethra Moithed"

Edited by Tigerpro2a
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Knew a guy once that would see how many cans he could ash into before getting in a fight.  He was a trip and just enjoyed fighting. He didn't lose very often if at all

The kind of guy you hate, unless he is on your side.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Have to be sure that lisp hits on all cylinders when you say it, too!

Waiter " How would you like it?"

Me " Ethra Moithed"

Got it! Something like this?

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Ahh, gotcha. Totally get that.

I'm definitely defensive about it. I married a girl from Connecticut. 

Mine is from Long Island (with "off the boat" Italian/Croatian parents) so we frequently lose things in translation.

However, she officially makes grits better than me now, so... I guess anything is possible.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, looney said:

Mine is from Long Island (with "off the boat" Italian/Croatian parents) so we frequently lose things in translation.

However, she officially makes grits better than me now, so... I guess anything is possible.

My MIL is from Long Island and, boy, is she Long Island. I love it. I married into a bigger life because of my Long Island MIL, my Boston FIL, and the Connecticut daughter they raised. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

My MIL is from Long Island and, boy, is she Long Island. I love it. I married into a bigger life because of my Long Island MIL, my Boston FIL, and the Connecticut daughter they raised. 

Hit the jackpot.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Hit the jackpot.

In many ways. 

Now I just need to keep saying, "Thank you, you're right, I'm wrong, I'm sorry, you look great in those jeans, I love you, and our kids got all their best qualities from you" and I should be okay at least until the kids go to college.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

In many ways. 

Now I just need to keep saying, "Thank you, you're right, I'm wrong, I'm sorry, you look great in those jeans, I love you, and our kids got all their best qualities from you" and I should be okay at least until the kids go to college.

I have married grandkids and that approach is still working for me, so I believe it is a great “A” plan. Lower life insurance is a good “B” plan also. JUst saying.

• Haha 2

i am not sure i like this but maybe i am missing something.

Update on kobe

[RUMOR] Per Phillip Marshall, there was no incident that led to Kobe Hudson's departure. He was told Harsin didn't like his attitude, and would not be renewing his scholarship

renderTimingPixel.png

Complete text from PM:

"Here is what I have been told about wide receiver Kobe Hudson’s shocking departure from the Auburn football team: There was no incident. He did nothing to get into any kind of trouble. He has been a hard worker and has not, at any time, been a discipline problem.

Hudson is intensely competitive and is, at times, outspoken. He was told by wide receivers coach Eric Kiesau that Harsin did not like his attitude and that his scholarship would not be renewed. I have been told the same story by a number of people I trust, and I believe it to be true."

PM has gone downhill lately (and was never just great to begin with), but being told the same thing from multiple people is hard to get wrong. But surely you don't boot your best player in a position of need just because you don't like his attitude?

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am not sure i like this but maybe i am missing something.

Update on kobe

[RUMOR] Per Phillip Marshall, there was no incident that led to Kobe Hudson's departure. He was told Harsin didn't like his attitude, and would not be renewing his scholarship

renderTimingPixel.png

Complete text from PM:

"Here is what I have been told about wide receiver Kobe Hudson’s shocking departure from the Auburn football team: There was no incident. He did nothing to get into any kind of trouble. He has been a hard worker and has not, at any time, been a discipline problem.

Hudson is intensely competitive and is, at times, outspoken. He was told by wide receivers coach Eric Kiesau that Harsin did not like his attitude and that his scholarship would not be renewed. I have been told the same story by a number of people I trust, and I believe it to be true."

PM has gone downhill lately (and was never just great to begin with), but being told the same thing from multiple people is hard to get wrong. But surely you don't boot your best player in a position of need just because you don't like his attitude?

If I'm reading the tea leaves right, I might go out on a limb and say that while he might not have done anything particularly disorderly, he likely was causing some disunity in the locker room. (ie. Rumor of him dogging Finley's performance after the BHam Bowl)

So far, the only thing we know for certain is that Harsin is from the North, doesn't understand Kobe whom is from the South, and also does not like Kobe's attitude.

Have I missed anything?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1