Coach Derek Mason out?

Tony4AU

14 minutes ago, Viper said:

No to fail. The way it will progress in 2022, yes to fired.

The only way he will get fired is if he fails and as you have said you think Auburn can do better and should do better.  So how can you have one without the other? 

2 hours ago, GreenTiger said:

If a person says the downward spiral is evident based on one coach leaving than they are not being fairly or honestly objective.

It's the ACTION of Harsin's biggest assistant leaving after ONE season that's proving the obvious. And wasn't pushed out in order to bring in a rock star DC...nope...just gonna promote his old one.

If a person doesn't see that...or more accurately, doesn't want to see it, they have their head buried...and will never believe otherwise and die on that proverbial hill.

59 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

If the PTB have indicated to Harsin that he has 5 years to turn this thing around, no worries...but they aren't known for that much patience. 

Auburn has fired exactly one coach in less than five seasons over the last seventy years.  He was winless in conference his fourth year.....

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

The only way he will get fired is if he fails and as you have said you think Auburn can do better and should do better.  So how can you have one without the other? 

Shula 2006; dink 2007

Richt 2015; kirbs 2016

20 minutes ago, Eisenhower_1952 said:

Auburn fired Gus for giving us 8 wins!

In year 8...

2 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Auburn has fired exactly one coach in less than five seasons over the last seventy years.  He was winless in conference his fourth year.....

3rd year

16 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

You say ignorant s*** you get forehead slapped.   What kind of petty punk  goes back and face slaps a post from a month ago for "vengeance"?   LMAO.

Such a bammer thing to do. 

Time to call a bammer poser a bammer poser.

When you only react and NEVER give your opinion on the matter.

Stick to what you know how to do best and that's lurking.

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

Shula 2006; dink 2007

Richt 2015; kirbs 2016

What does that have to do with anything me or that other poster asked you? We both asked you a direct question and you refuse to answer it. If you want the guy to be fired because you don’t think he is the guy just say it. At least AU-24 admits it. 

6 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

The CFB planet as you once knew it is gone.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

What does that have to do with anything me or that other poster asked you? We both asked you a direct question and you refuse to answer it. If you want the guy to be fired because you don’t think he is the guy just say it. At least AU-24 admits it. 

You asked "how can you have one without the other?" You can't have both in the same season. You can only have successive. I have answered it over and over. Harsin will not win 8 regular season games in 2022. No, he is not the guy. Are you satisfied?

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

You're using the same profile pic for both aliases?  I may be a dumbass, but....

Huh? Please do explain.

Just now, Viper said:

You asked "how can you have one without the other?" You can't have both in the same season. You can only have successive. I have answered it over and over. Harsin will not win 8 regular season games in 2022. No, he is not the guy. Are you satisfied?

No you haven't answered crap until now.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. So now I know you aren't objective because you already have your mind made up after one season. So, hopefully people will stop wasting time arguing with you about it. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

22 minutes ago, DAG said:

No you haven't answered crap until now.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. So now I know you aren't objective because you already have your mind made up after one season. So, hopefully people will stop wasting time arguing with you about it. 

19 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Not often I have read you being speechless. I think that should earn me another forum banner or something.

It prolly should. Did Chiz do something to break his contract in 2012?

So once again , hopefully people stop wasting time with you . All that shows to me is you aren’t objective and you want the guy to fail and get fired after one year mind you. Makes total sense. No more Maybe, ifs, etc. 

• Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

So once again , hopefully people stop wasting time with you . All that shows to me is you aren’t objective and you want the guy to fail and get fired after one year mind you. Makes total sense. No more Maybe, ifs, etc. 

Those were from 32 days ago. That's on you for accusing one of not making themselves objective and clear.

• Like 1

I'm beginning to get this vitriol figured out....

"My buddy used to have a friend that was an insider...now Harsin has wrecked his pipeline and he's telling me we're angry. "

The few guys that everybody swears has legit info are all incredibly pissed off these days.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

You're using the same profile pic for both aliases?  I may be a dumbass, but....

Still waiting for your explanation.

1 hour ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

1. '09 3-5

2. '10 8-0

3. '11 4-4

4. '12 0-8

Numbered 'em for you, that's four

Yeah I'm dumb

Those were from 32 days ago. That's on you for accusing one of not making themselves objective and clear.

By saying we will have new coach by 2024 and he won’t win 8 games next year doesn’t make you objective. Your little spin game won’t work here. All that means is that I was 32 days late in noticing that. What objective data do you have to prove such a declaration. Other than your subjective (look it up) opinion? 

Edited by DAG