Not to pound our chest ...

RunInRed

6 hours ago, abw0004 said:

The MOD's are even willing to post nudes of themselves if you are willing to donate.

Can I get my money back?

• Haha 4
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yup. A full day before JGT & Hoke on both and the only thing worth looking at on 247 now is Keith for recruiting info (Sorry Nate).

Duke has had some good recruiting downloads here lately. Fyi

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Realistically, I am going to PM one of the gold or platinum members who keep it real and see if it is worth it tbh.

200.gif

@RunInRedis good at what he does…this thread made me pull the trigger on the donation. Job well done sir!

I really like the dark theme as well.

Edited by aubie57
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Still Peacocking ... I told our donors about Roberts as the leading guy back in October and called his announcement this week.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 12:41 PM, wcware said:

I wanted to do it even if I don’t get any extras. I already have cash app tied to my account on my phone. I take payments for my business through cash app some. I just don’t want to link another app to my account. Frustrated I can’t get him to take my money. Do I have a booger or does my breath stink? Oh well

Exactly. Good things aren’t always free and this site is a very good thing. I👍😊

• Like 1

What a rollercoaster ... but still Peacocking over here ... ask any donor if they felt a step ahead of every movement by what was posted in the Eagles Nest.

TEASER: What's being announced today is just Phase 1 ... become a Donor and join the fun for what comes next (I'll post more tonight).

👉  DONATE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

TEASER: What's being announced today is just Phase 1 ... become a Donor and join the fun for what comes next (I'll post more tonight).

If Phase 2 is anything like Phase 1 Ill pay you not to tell me.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, RunInRed said:

What a rollercoaster ... but still Peacocking over here ... ask any donor if they felt a step ahead of every movement by what was posted in the Eagles Nest.

👉  DONATE

We were 10 steps ahead IMO….and the discussion on the donor board is much more rational and less crazy conspiracy 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AEAugirl said:

We were 10 steps ahead IMO….and the discussion on the donor board is much more rational and less crazy conspiracy 

How much of a donation? I have donated before but guess it wasn’t big enough.

3 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Shhhhh. Let's not ruin it lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

How much of a donation? I have donated before but guess it wasn’t big enough.

$50 gets you to Gold status and access.  It adds together, so if you did $20 before, $30 would get you there. 

• Like 2