* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Old fan 47 said:

I mean he is not a good QB. He is good to turn the ball over 2 to 4 times a game. This is the sloppiest most poorly coached AU team I have seen in I don’t know how long. 

FIFY

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

What was wrong with saying Bosie boys and Baked potato? I mean Bosie grows potatoes so the joke writes itself 🤣🤷 

I'm more concerned we have grown ass people on this board name calling one of our players. Coaches are ok but players are and should be off limits!

The players are getting paid now so anything goes.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Put in Geriner. Not that our O-Line will protect him either, but we have ball protection issues. 

I wouldn't play him behind this oline. No QB would be successful behind this line. 

We need to end this embarrassment and fire Harsin today. Best case scenario is we win one more game this year against Western. We might as well start the coaching search now and get  ahead of other teams. 🤔

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

😒🙄 Please tell me you are Jk please!

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Harsin deserves a a damn good bit of blame, but Gus laid the foundation that we have the worst OL in college football

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

image.thumb.jpeg.97b48f24d583fe0a71ce616903fa35d3.jpeg

Oh yeah I was 100% trolling.  I was doing my best Mane Eazy impression.  Harsin is an idiot.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Gotta try something. We're gonna have 7 turnovers at this rate. (Not saying Geriner wouldn't turn it over as well, but...).

I would rather burn an unwinnable game than get a potential starter next season killed just to lose anyway

Just got home, turned the game on, immediately watched Finley fumble. Turned the tv back off. I’m not going to watch anymore games until this scumbag is gone, I don’t think. Too depressing.

Just now, abw0004 said:

Oh yeah I was 100% trolling.  I was doing my best Mane Eazy impression.  Harsin is an idiot.

Your quote game is quick and strong.

1 minute ago, arein0 said:

I wouldn't play him behind this oline. No QB would be successful behind this line. 

Maybe a lineman, then.  They aren't blocking, anyway...

• Like 1

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

We need to end this embarrassment and fire Harsin today. Best case scenario is we win one more game this year against Western. We might as well start the coaching search now and get  ahead of other teams. 🤔

I'll be surprised if we beat W. Kentucky. 

This team has quit, or in the process of quitting right now.

• Angry 1

image.gif.f783803693f8ceca42535f96ef3019a3.gif

• Haha 2

I'm offended that Kiffin isn't putting-in his 2nd and 3rd strings yet. It's almost a minute into the 2nd quarter. How long is he going to wait. He's being mean. /s

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VegasEagle said:

I warned of this when Gus was fired. We do not have the players and we will become the bottom of the west. Should have got Deion then.

prime time.jpg