* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This may be the worst AU D I've ever seen

In terms of talent, it's definitely up there in my lifetime. 2014 tried their ass off, had some talent, and was still god awful. That's always gonna be the barometer to me

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

So many noisemakers. Imagine what it’d be like if they didn’t have the stupid ass cowbells. 

Crowd noise minus the cowbell? What do I win?

2 minutes ago, 33gles said:

Need a booster to hand out 75000 vuvuzelas at our next home game against MSU.    **** cowbells. Time to close the loophole.

Vuvuzelas are our new tradition. You can’t make us not use them because they’re tradition. 

This season can’t end soon enough. Down two scores only 3 minutes into the game.

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed

Tons of turmoil this week. Many coaches stepping into roles they weren’t prepared to step into. Can’t expect a smooth start.  These coaches had a MONUMENTAL task this week. It’s one thing to fire one guy and shift some things. It’s a world different to fire half the staff and shift everyone’s responsibilities overnight. 
They’ll settle in at some point. It may be in couple drives. It may be in a couple weeks. Who cares. Support these guys to the end.  They fell on this grenade for all of us!

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I mean we are going to have to take our lumps lol. This isn’t a Disney movie like some were trying to make out to be this week. We will get back soon enough .

Yep. This problem not resolved in an 90 min drama.  Talent gaps. Can’t recoach kids in 5 days. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

In terms of talent, it's definitely up there in my lifetime. 2014 tried their ass off, had some talent, and was still god awful. That's always gonna be the barometer to me

In talent but they still suck, smh

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I mean we are going to have to take our lumps lol. This isn’t a Disney movie like some were trying to make out to be this week. We will get back soon enough .

@DAG I agree, but I sure was hoping for some magical fairy dust to cure it all lol

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I will not be bringing you to Vegas. 

Brain, I don't blame you, unless we pull it off... only have to hold them to 7 points the next 54 minutes or so

• Haha 2

Well… we are who we are at this point, but at least Harsin is gone. Gonna enjoy watching these kids play under Caddy regardless. 
WDE. Whatever happens tonight, the future is brighter.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Taker said:

@DAG I agree, but I sure was hoping for some magical fairy dust to cure it all lol

Brain, I don't blame you, unless we pull it off... only have to hold them to 7 points the next 54 minutes or so

They might put 50 on us..yikes. I am all out of magic hope unfortunately. Got messages from lots of friends all excited and I had to be the “bad guy. It is what it is! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I feel bad for OP, but for me he ties cowart for the biggest busts in AU history 

Not even close here . Cowart left . OP is still playing his ass off . Also coming off a bad injury. Take it easy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1