Who is the DC if we hire Lane, Deion, or Freeze?

gr82b4au

The DC we have now is doing an excellent job, so far, now that he is free to do his job undisturbed. Why not keep him? I am sure he would love to stay and make Auburn great again. 

• Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Taker said:

If we don't hire Ted Roof to right this ship are we even really trying? 

Only if Brian Van Gorder coaches linebackers. 

• Haha 1

Choice of the HC. Not even worth discussion. After he makes his choice (and he might not get his first choice) everyone can then praise it or trash it. Hopefully most everyone will be positive and give him a decent honeymoon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, autan said:

Choice of the HC. Not even worth discussion. After he makes his choice (and he might not get his first choice) everyone can then praise it or trash it. Hopefully most everyone will be positive and give him a decent honeymoon.

I beg to differ sir, this is message boards 101: EVERYTHING IS WORTH DISCUSSING.

What else are we going to argue about? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Prime got Dennis Thurman to JSU.   He would be fantastic!   Who knows who Prime could reel in at AU!
Lane has connections too!  But I’m not sure who would be at the top of his list    

I get the feeling Freeze would bring in someone like TRob or TWill.   No complaints  with that either!

Edited by AUinMS9528
  • Like 3

yeah, hard to predict until we have a coach first.  We'll have at least a week or more to discuss/debate this once the new coach is hired, whomever that might be.

1 hour ago, maryland tiger said:

The DC we have now is doing an excellent job, so far, now that he is free to do his job undisturbed. Why not keep him? I am sure he would love to stay and make Auburn great again. 

Need a great recruiter!!….IMO

Edited by Hank2020

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

They beat u to the punch, Bro.. LOL

Auburn fans can’t help themselves. Glutton for punishment apparently lol

1 hour ago, Taker said:

I beg to differ sir, this is message boards 101: EVERYTHING IS WORTH DISCUSSING.

What else are we going to argue about? 

I'm sure the new HC will consult this board extensively before making his selection...

• Haha 1

For a second there, I thought it would be neato to have Chizik back as DC. Especially when you add in his recruiting prowess. And then I saw UNC's defensive rankings. I've decided to pass.

16 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

I'm sure the new HC will consult this board extensively before making his selection...

You know I thought that EXACT same thing. That's what makes me so excited we will have direct input on the staff... I am so glad you are on board Eye67... maybe we can get the rest of these knuckleheads on here to come around... for now it's me and you amigo..amino... is it to early to say I love you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Auburn fans can’t help themselves. Glutton for punishment apparently lol

⚠️  Bammer alert ⚠️

Notice he didn't say can't help OURselves...

⚠️ Bammer alert ⚠️