Tulsa Transfer OT Dillon Wade commits to Auburn!!

Sizzle

• Sizzle changed the title to Tulsa Transfer OT Dillon Wade commits to Auburn!!

And not for one minute do I think we are done. This staff is working every day. They have my permission to take the next two off. 

Or maybe half take Christmas Eve and the other half Christmas day.....

Great pickup. Freeze and staff are really addressing O-line both imediate and future.

War Eagle and welcome to Auburn.

1 hour ago, JuscAUse! said:

And not for one minute do I think we are done. This staff is working every day. They have my permission to take the next two off. 

Or maybe half take Christmas Eve and the other half Christmas day.....

SEC Network was live wednesday for Early Signing Day and they had Coach Freeze on the show. He said that it was a really good day but the staff definitely weren't done. He specifically mentioned "We need more offensive tackles, a couple more interior defensive linemen, linebackers." 

Then later that day, he mentioned they will grab a QB from the portal if they think he can help them immediately. 

I would also like to see us pick up a couple of big bodied WR's because Freeze has always used big WR's in his system. 

Freeze and staff have definitely made the trenches priority #1 and that's something we haven't seen in recruiting at Auburn for several years. WDE

Edited by TeamZero77
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Looks like we have potentially our starting OT. Amazing job by Danny Hugh and staff. Can't wait to see what he can do with  full yr ... Beats out USC for this one

And beat out DS at Colorado too. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Besides the talent, Wade is also a valuable piece in the O Line room since he knows Montgomery’s offense. It’s been a good few days folks. 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

SEC Network was live wednesday for Early Signing Day and they had Coach Freeze on the show. He said that it was a really good day but the staff definitely weren't done. He specifically mentioned "We need more offensive tackles, a couple more interior defensive linemen, linebackers." 

In another interview later, he mentioned they will grab a QB from the portal if they think he can help them immediately. 

I would also like to see us pick up a couple of big WR's because Freeze has always used big WR's in his system. 

Freeze and staff have definitely made the trenches priority #1 and that's something we haven't seen in recruiting at Auburn for several years. WDE

The last sentence is an absolute fact. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crypto Dentist said:

His former O Line coach is at USC. I was very concerned about losing this one. Huge pickup!

Yeah I was wrong on this one also. I already just assumed he’d be at USC. Legit shocked he picked us.