2025 5* SF Cooper Flagg

cole256

Okay, does NIL "value" estimate really mean anything in regards to Auburn recruiting? I'd expect that Auburn could dump NIL money on any guy CBP really, really wanted. But with all players, there's more than just NIL. Hometown BB experience is a factor ...... plus, NBA prospects.

I dunno, this kid may be going straight to the big leagues. If not, one and done for sure.  And if we aren't on his radar already, ain't likely to happen now.

3 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

I dunno, this kid may be going straight to the big leagues. If not, one and done for sure.  And if we aren't on his radar already, ain't likely to happen now.

My guess is he will probably end up playing for Harry Potter at Duke.

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/3/2023 at 3:58 AM, AU Is Gold said:

Who has the connections to get the message across that Auburn needs to go after this guy with everything they got? 

I think Bruce has such assessments covered.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

All Duke

I would love to get him to visit Auburn just once. We need to spend some of that 20 million On To Victory on him. 

• 5 months later...

Been watching Flagg videos for 2 years.  He is the best HS player I have seen in 2 years.  He does compare to Jabri Smith but plays better around the rim.  Can't see any weaknesses.  He's got all the shots, handles the ball great, plays great defense, rebounds, fast runs like a deer, great leaper, great size, very agile, plays smart.

Been watching Flagg videos for 2 years.  He is the best HS player I have seen in 2 years.  He does compare to Jabri Smith but plays better around the rim.  Can't see any weaknesses.  He's got all the shots, handles the ball great, plays great defense, rebounds, fast runs like a deer, great leaper, great size, very agile, plays smart.