2025 5* SF Cooper Flagg

cole256

The older I get the more I realize the parallels of being on this board is like being one of the only men on a forum full of women talking about relationships. 

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

The older I get the more I realize the parallels of being on this board is like being one of the only men on a forum full of women talking about relationships. 

I know which one is worse though. 😝 

I would rather have a bunch of crazy and rabid fans talk smack than a bunch of ladies talking smooches. 

3 hours ago, toddc said:

I know which one is worse though. 😝 

I would rather have a bunch of crazy and rabid fans talk smack than a bunch of ladies talking smooches. 

I don't know. At least the ladies stuff would be consistent. There's not a more scorned person than a guy protecting his favorite player or coach. The same people that's super "laid back" think every argument is stupid, look at their post history about freeze, Bryce Brown, Harper, Gus, Bo, Sanders, or a favorite poster......everything is stupid and beneath them until it's one of their favorites 😂😂

At least women be in their feelings. The guys here go to war for people without any logic or intelligence. Just follow the majority or popular opinion. 

All of this mad about what? Has anybody disagreed about this kid being good? 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2023 at 8:14 AM, arein0 said:

Not Cole, but I think it comes down to how white players have been viewed here. Take Justin Powell as an example. A below average player that many on this board viewed could do no wrong or overlooked his mistakes. Now compare his treatment with that of AF, whose game was constantly put under a microscope and many would trade AF for JP even though AF was a much better player than JP, and you can see where Cole is coming from.

Powell and/or his dad are delusional about his abilities. They fancy him as some lottery type talent. Reality is, he will likely be a career European League player.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

Any chance Flagg reclassified?

Yes!  He now classifies as African American.

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

@War to the Eagle Not sure but not it matters with AUU as I haven't seen AU mentioned with him.

5 pages on a player we don't  even seem to be pursuing. All because Cole mentioned how good he is and that he is white. Sadly I think the fact he is white has a lot to do why this has reached 5 pages.

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

5 pages on a player we don't  even seem to be pursuing. All because Cole mentioned how good he is and that he is white. Sadly I think the fact he is white has a lot to do why this has reached 5 pages.

The power of Cole!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

The power of Cole!

“Cole Powered” plant 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

For the “insiders”, are we actually recruiting him, or at least trying to?

@TigerPAC Not an insider but haven't seen him mentioned with AU.

• Thanks 1

Saw him and a lot of the guys at Peach Jam. He's really REALLY good. His twin brother Ace isn't any slouch, but man. Seeing him in action against the Boozer twins was epic.

Side Note: Seeing basically the entirety of NCAA coaching there all watching was kinda surreal. See attached for example. XD

20230706_170418_039_saved.jpg

Edited by 33gles
Added image.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, AU Is Gold said:

Any new information about Auburn going after him?

There has never been any inkling that either party has interest in one or another. 

4 hours ago, DAG said:

There has never been any inkling that either party has interest in one or another. 

That's an absolute shame and a completely missed opportunity. 

• Like 1

Auburn needs to do whatever it takes to get him. He'll be the deciding factor in winning a national championship, then he can go play on the Utah Jazz. He's the best U.S. prospect since Lebron. This isn't just some top 10 kid. 

Im willing to give KJ Bolden’s NIL to him instead. He might be the best American born white player, the American part being the distinction point not the white aspect, in a while. At least from what I’ve heard 

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Im willing to give KJ Bolden’s NIL to him instead. He might be the best American born white player, the American part being the distinction point not the white aspect, in a while. At least from what I’ve heard 

Not exactly the point of your post, but a small part of me reacted to the positive football recruiting with concern for basketball recruiting resources…maybe unnecessarily.  

38 minutes ago, Dunndone414 said:

Not exactly the point of your post, but a small part of me reacted to the positive football recruiting with concern for basketball recruiting resources…maybe unnecessarily.  

It’s probably going to have to be some give and take. I think Auburn football either has some donors giving more than they usually would, new big names that didn’t exist previously, or may be allocating more towards football than they would other sports, with them trying to establish the new regime. I have no idea but there’s 100 ways to explain it 

We do have the LSUs, Alabamas, Texas, a Tennessee for example that has funded thriving football and basketball recruiting operations though. I don’t know who out that list we have more money than, but we can’t be too far behind em