Recruiting Momentum

LPTiger

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

the one that somebody on here gave me grief about calling "my guy" 🤬

You mistake grief for jealousy, my friend

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I TOTALLY AGREE. T Reed, Zac, Coach Freeze are on FIRE. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

You mistake grief for jealousy, my friend

I love this enough not just to tag it with a love!!!!!

• Haha 2

There is REAL POTENTIAL in this class. 5* commits on O and D? This will be our best class EVER. Talk about shock the CFB Recruiting world.

It's only crazy until it happens....-Coach Hugh Freeze

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, MCPeePants said:

ESD and NSD are a long ways away.  We have great momentum, but I refuse to let myself go at this point.

I'm not as hyped about our recent success as I would have been before the NIL situation. The knowledge that at any time, any solid program can come in and offer some stupid amount of $ tempers things. It used to be that a flip was rare. In times past about 90% of prospects who committed stuck with their original team. That is no longer the case.

While we are off to a great start, the time to celebrate will be on the afternoon of early signing day. KUDOs to the staff for what they have accomplished so far, it's very encouraging. However, it ain't over yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mikey said:

n times past about 90% of prospects who committed stuck with their original team. That is no longer the case.

CIte?

31 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'm not as hyped about our recent success as I would have been before the NIL situation. The knowledge that at any time, any solid program can come in and offer some stupid amount of $ tempers things. It used to be that a flip was rare. In times past about 90% of prospects who committed stuck with their original team. That is no longer the case.

While we are off to a great start, the time to celebrate will be on the afternoon of early signing day. KUDOs to the staff for what they have accomplished so far, it's very encouraging. However, it ain't over yet.

I agree with you however, Auburn will be in a better spot early December than they are right now. The momentum just started. 

We're not winning the West, but I'll be damned if we don't ruin someone's season.

45 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

I dunno. The momentum is fading fast. Not a single recruit since Sunday....

My Eyes GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Damn! Eric is our Ultimate Warrior. Always hyped up. lol

Ultimate Warrior GIF - Ultimate Warrior - Discover & Share GIFs

Ultimate Warrior Sport GIF by WWE - Find & Share on GIPHY

13 Of The Greatest Ultimate Warrior Quotes Of All Time

GET ME SOMEBODY OUT HERE TO WRESTLE! I DON’T CARE WHO IT IS!

OblongRareAmazonparrot-max-1mb.gif
ultimate-warrior-frog-splash-lgxjbeosp7c

Greatest 31 seconds of rasslin EVER.

Edited by Viper
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Damn! Eric is our Ultimate Warrior. Always hyped up. lol

Ultimate Warrior GIF - Ultimate Warrior - Discover & Share GIFs

Ultimate Warrior Sport GIF by WWE - Find & Share on GIPHY

13 Of The Greatest Ultimate Warrior Quotes Of All Time

I love it E! Yeah I'm pretty high octane. I just keep feeling good about this class man. When you got 5 and 4* recruits becoming recruiters themselves you have a very good chance to win some battles. I've even heard that these guys all want to play together now. If that is a fact, WATCH OUT.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MCPeePants said:

ESD and NSD are a long ways away.  We have great momentum, but I refuse to let myself go at this point.

I think you are really “peeing in your pants” with excitement and anticipation.   lol

2 minutes ago, EricLCountry said:

I love it E! Yeah I'm pretty high octane. I just keep feeling good about this class man. When you got 5 and 4* recruits becoming recruiters themselves you have a very good chance to win some battles. I've even heard that these guys all want to play together now. If that is a fact, WATCH OUT.

Must be retired Wrestler!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Hank2020 said:

Must be retired Wrestler!!

Nope. I was a soldier in the US Army. Proud Veteran my friend. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

Was not thus always the case?

1 minute ago, EricLCountry said:

Nope. I was a soldier in the US Army. Proud Veteran my friend. 

Proud for you!! Thank you for your service!! Your choice in Memes do not near do you justice.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Proud for you!! Thank you for your service!! Your choice in Memes do not near do you justice.

I appreciate that! I'm a recruiting junkie so I really get pumped up when I talk abut this class. There for so long I really didn't care because our coach didn't care. Harsin was an idiot. Worst mistake AU ever made.

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Have you met @GwillMac6 and designed a sweet handshake and bro hug yet?

Lol not yet. I'm kinda old school with the handshake thing. I don't want to look like I'm trying to tell someone to steal 3rd base to shake someone's hand.

Don’t put the cart before the horse. A lot can change between now and August 5th, after all the excitement of BCW wears off things change, NIL is a game changer and we did some damage to our biggest rivals last week and they need to save face so don’t be shocked IF things don’t go as hoped for

Edited by tbone4jc
  • Like 1