Auburn @ Texas A&M Score Predictions

Zeek

Lots to consider here.  While both teams have played one P5 team and two cupcakes, I feel like A&M was forced into a situation where they had to put more of their playbook out there to try and keep up with Miami. Circumstances at Cal sort of kept Auburn conservative and I feel like there's a lot more stuff in our bag that no one has seen.

Both QBs are relatively untested.

Auburn is 18th in rushing offense (215.7 yards per game) while A&M is 97th (129.7 ypg), while A&M is 10th in passing (337 ypg) and Auburn is 89th (212.3 ypg).

A&M's offensive line is the worst in the SEC in terms of percentage of snaps where they allowed pressure on the QB.  

Auburn's secondary is a strength even without Keionte.  A&M's got torched vs Miami.

Auburn's front seven is pretty good but doesn't get a lot of pressure just rushing four.  However, the blitzes are creative and have been effective and should be vs A&M's pass blocking.  A&M's front seven is talented and strong and will make running the ball difficult unless Thorne takes another step forward in passing and someone other than Fair and Renaldo doesn't emerge.

Early kickoffs tend to favor the road team as I think it takes a little of the starch out of a home crowd.

I think it'll be tight but give me...

Auburn 27-24

• Like 6

Unfortunately with our injuries in the secondary and current lack of pass rush, I do believe this one could get out of hand. I’m just not sold in any facet, with our Offensive potential. With that being said and Jimbo coaching for his life and Petrino most likely wanting to make a point against a former team,  I expect it to be 

TAMU- 39

AU- 23

We just aren’t ready yet. 

27-13 A&M. I have seen nothing from Auburn's offense to show they can score away against a formidable opponent. I don't think Auburn can keep this game within a TD reach. 

Auburn 24

a&m 29

caught them at a bad time 

but anything can happen 

23 hours ago, AU Is Gold said:

27-13 A&M. I have seen nothing from Auburn's offense to show they can score away against a formidable opponent. I don't think Auburn can keep this game within a TD reach. 

You were almost dead on it

• Like 1