2024 3* & #1 Juco S Laquan Robinson Commits to AU!

ellitor

12 hours ago, Chaotic_zx said:

That dude definitely brings his ass when making a tackle. Just from the highlights, he's going to tell you about when he does so.

lizzo-its-about-damn-time.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Robinson will commit next Friday the 10th, at 1 PM. AU still looking very good.

I would think secondary guys would love to play in this defense based on what we have shown on this field.

• Like 3

• Zeek changed the title to 2024 4* & #1 Juco S Laquan Robinson Commits to AU!

I would say that was the most unorganized looking damn commitment of all time.

But Perry Thompson still exists and that one was a complete unorganized clusterf*ck. 

Just now, au701948 said:

Does his commitment count in recruiting rankings? Can’t remember if JUCO are counted in rankings.

It should yes 

Just now, Zeek said:

It should yes 

Doesn’t it count as like a low 3 or high 3. I’d hate to think that signing the #1 jufo safety would screw up your average. Never understood Nico guys being 3*’s.

Top-ranked JUCO safety Laquan Robinson commits to Auburn

The No. 8 JUCO player and No. 1 JUCO safety joins Auburn's class.

Christian Clemente19 mins

Immediate help is on the way at safety. Laquan Robinson, the No. 8 overall JUCO player and No. 1 JUCO safety in the 247Sports JUCO composite rankings, has announced his commitment to Auburn over Texas A&M and Ole Miss.

Why Auburn?

"I'd have to say Coach (Hugh) Freeze," Robinson said. "Connecting on a different level. Every time we speak it just hits."

Originally from Greenville, Alabama, Robinson was a target for Zac Etheridgeand the Auburn staff back in the 2022 recruiting cycle before opting to take the JUCO route. Now a couple of years later, Robinson joins Auburn's class. Currently at Holmes Community College, Robinson visited Auburn for the Georgia game and was back this weekend on an official visit for the Ole Miss matchup.

"All my life, my family and my dad were big Auburn fans," Robinson said previously. "It really meant a lot bringing him up to see that. My family have been Auburn fans ever since I was born."

Robinson is the first JUCO addition as Auburn looks for immediate help for next year in the 2024 season. 

“I love what Coach Freeze has done with the program,” Robinson said. “The atmosphere here is special. I feel a good connection with Auburn."

In his first year at Holmes, Robinson finished with 46 tackles, three tackles for loss and an interception. Through six games this season, Robinson has 28 tackles, an interception and a fimble recovery.

At 6-foot-2 and 195 pounds, Robinson is expected to help fill the void with Zion Puckett and Jaylin Simpson set to graduate.

“I think I fit perfectly in the backfield,” Robinson said.

Auburn now holds commitments in the secondary from Robinson and 4-stars Kensley Faustin, Jalyn Crawford and A'Mon Lane along with 3-star hybrid Kaleb Harris. Auburn's 17 commitments is good for No. 17 in the 247Sports team recruiting rankings

• Like 2

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 3* & #1 Juco S Laquan Robinson Commits to AU!