All Things Deion/Colorado Discussion

NCTiger1982

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Deion is going to have to do some SERIOUS recruiting for Dlineman and Linebackers. They haven't had a sack all game long. 

Yep, the trenches are killing them on both sides. That’s not going to work against better teams. 

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

One hell of a game... CSU had them dead to rights but that's what happens when you don't give up. Anyway, the hate for Deion is wild. Good night!

Yep, an AMAZING GAME!!!

• Like 1

“Do you believe now!?” Says ESPN after Colorado survives 17 point underdog at home. Not to take anything away from UC winning a rivalry game, but good God, ESPN. 

Anyway, prime train keeps rolling and damnit, I’m here for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

“Do you believe now!?” Says ESPN after Colorado survives 17 point underdog at home. Not to take anything away from UC winning a rivalry game, but good God, ESPN. 

Anyway, prime train keeps rolling and damnit, I’m here for it.

That’s what I can’t stand about all this. It’s all contrived. It’s not even really Deion’s fault. It’s this BS narrative by media and fans that Colorado is great and proving the doubters wrong.

1. The team has played 3 trash opponents. All three were close. Nebraska was blowout at end.
2. Prime isn’t owed automatic belief. He’s very much still unproven as a HC.

No question Deion has improved CU football and it was a great decision to hire him. But so sick of “how dare anyone — like these opposing coaches and players — poke the bear that is CU football.” They haven’t earned that kind of respect.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

That’s what I can’t stand about all this. It’s all contrived. It’s not even really Deion’s fault. It’s this BS narrative by media and fans that Colorado is great and proving the doubters wrong.

1. The team has played 3 trash opponents. All three were close. Nebraska was blowout at end.

No question Deion has improved CU football and it was a great decision to hire him. But so sick of “how dare anyone — like these opposing coaches and players — poke the bear that is CU football.” They haven’t earned that kind of respect.

You really just sound like a hater, Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

No doubt. I think most people, at least the ones I talk to, don’t have as much a problem with Prime as much as they do the media coverage. Is what it is, but I don’t really keep up with the media coverage of sports outside of watching the actual broadcasts. 

As for Prime and Colorado’s buzz this season, I love it. It’s good for college football. It’s entertaining, and damn if they don’t have some players that make you want to tune in. 

• Like 1

Just now, Barnacle said:

No doubt. I think most people, at least the ones I talk to, don’t have as much a problem with Prime as much as they do the media coverage. Is what it is, but I don’t really keep up with the media coverage of sports outside of watching the actual broadcasts. 

As for Prime and Colorado’s buzz this season, I love it. It’s good for college football. It’s entertaining, and damn if they don’t have some players that make you want to tune in. 

^^This!!! Just enjoy the ride! 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Barnacle said:

Prime's been getting media coverage since he got in a slap fight with Andre Rison.

It's not new and will never end. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

Prime def is a narcissist. But that’s not new. So is Saban. And Shedeur annoys me too. “You’d have to be a fool to do that.” - on trash talking them. Between that and the coverage you’d think these guys were the 80’s U. In fact I’ve seen some comments saying that’s what CU is heading toward.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, AUDrew said:

Prime's been getting media coverage since he got in a slap fight with Andre Rison.

It's not new and will never end. 

Like I said, it is what it is. If you don’t pay attention to it, the rest is pretty damn fun to watch. 

• Like 1