All Things Deion/Colorado Discussion

NCTiger1982

4 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Is the moon really bright in Colorado?

Neon Deion with the sunglasses.

He cool though. 😏

The stadium lights are bright enough in there I guess, Lol.

1 minute ago, AURex said:

No matter how it starts out, this is a non-game. Still waiting for the buffs to play a real team.

Well, good thing for you, Auburn and Colorado will both finally play "real teams" next week. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AURex said:

No matter how it starts out, this is a non-game. Still waiting for the buffs to play a real team.

Eh they play who is on the schedule and really it doesn't matter, they were 1-11 last year, they have already surpassed that. I think he will be able to continue to recruit and get better and better players, and think the team will only get better.

Edited by bishoptf

May not last, but Colorado State is playing even early in this game. I expect the Buffs to pull away, but fun here at the beginning.

33 minutes ago, AURex said:

May not last, but Colorado State is playing even early in this game. I expect the Buffs to pull away, but fun here at the beginning.

CSU didn’t play last week and had two weeks to prepare. I have been saying people have to temper expectations with Colorado. Neb and TCU are bad teams IMO. Colorado defense isn’t that good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AURex said:

They kicked off their season with a road win against a P5 top 25 team.

I have no dog in this fight, and I am not a Prime fan. Still, I kinda expect the Buffs to recover and pull out a win

But if State pulls off the win, I would not cry my eyes out. Because I really do not care.

6 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

They kicked off their season with a road win against a P5 top 25 team.

That ranking was based off last years team that got smoked in the championship. This years team is no where close to last years 

Just now, e808 said:

That ranking was based off last years team that got smoked in the championship. This years team is no where close to last years 

Plus they lost their best players from last year to the NFL and graduation and portal.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

He tried to poke one of CSU guys in the eye

Different son ... 🙄

6 minutes ago, e808 said:

The point is that they played in the championship.  Teams that play for national championships are real teams.  TCU is not UMass or Samford, they are a real P5 team, even if not as good as last year.  Going to TCU, and beating them, with the 1-11 team you inherited is not a joke.

• Like 2