All Things Deion/Colorado Discussion

NCTiger1982

6 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

The point is that they played in the championship.  Teams that play for national championships are real teams.  TCU is not UMass or Samford, they are a real P5 team, even if not as good as last year.  Going to TCU, and beating them, with the 1-11 team you inherited is not a joke.

Yes they are real team but no different than Auburn playing at Cal. This years TCU can’t be given credit off what lasts years team did . They could end up 500 or worse for all we know 

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Deion done lost this sunglasses 

You serious, or is that a joke. 🤔

11 minutes ago, e808 said:

Yes they are real team but no different than Auburn playing at Cal. This years TCU can’t be given credit off what lasts years team did . They could end up 500 or worse for all we know 

So could UGA.  The point is that TCU is a real team, and Colorado went on the road to beat them.  They may not be national championship contender TCU from 2022, but they are still a P5 win.

14 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

So could UGA.  The point is that TCU is a real team, and Colorado went on the road to beat them.  They may not be national championship contender TCU from 2022, but they are still a P5 win.

Ok so we comparing TCU  to UGA . If u want to put alot of weight into them beating TCU that’s fine. We can agree to disagree and that’s ok

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Oh man I can’t wait to see the responses after this game 

I was happy for Deion but people was getting away with the Deion stuff. This team should have chose him and that school. I was like man just let it play out. Only two games into the season 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

The handshake!!! ESP after Prime said pay attention to it. 😂

Yes he going to have to eat that like I am going to have to eat crow and I am all for it.

Just now, Barnacle said:

Great example of when your team adopts the arrogance of their head coach. 

They got punched in the mouth in the first half a lot and you could tell they didn't expect it.  

They can still pull it off.  It'll be hard. 

1 minute ago, e808 said:

I was happy for Deion but people was getting away with the Deion stuff. This team should have chose him and that school. I was like man just let it play out. Only two games into the season 

I definitely like what he is doing but it’s a whole new level in the power 5. I never in a million years would’ve thought they would be losing to Colorado state with the talent we have.