*Official Auburn vs. UGA Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Barnacle said:

Bowers is elite. We’re banged up and fighting hard on defense. No shame on that side of the ball.

Down by one score. I ain’t even mad because the team showed up. Just don’t got the horses. A lot of grit shown. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Yep. Once he caught that, it's either let him score a TD and we try to tie it up with a TD, or they eat up the clock and get a late FG attempt. 

Exactly……sucks but atleast there’s time to score

I'm sorry bro, you're a well paid dc, let anybody beat u other than bowers, in clutch situations we let bowers take it to us 

Edited by Maverick.AU

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

How many 3rd and longs did we give up? Plenty of chances to win this game, and we just can’t put it together. Sheesh. So disappointing. 

UGA has given us so many opportunities to win this game.  We’ve probably left 17 points on the field from their mistakes and turnovers and us dropping passes or interceptions. 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Fire the dc now .

right now fire the damn dc right now . He is trash . Fire him 

That’s a little dramatic 

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Bowers is elite. We’re banged up and fighting hard on defense. No shame on that side of the ball.

What makes him so elite?  He’s just running routes wide open. 

Just now, e808 said:

He is too fast for linebackers and too big for DB’s. Should have have double coverage on him. Let someone else beat u

This. Double cover him or blitz. No inbetween.

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

On that catch you let them score unfortunately 

Probably true and good point.  No reason to let them run time off in the redzone. 

We need as much time as possible for our non passing attack offense to work.

Just now, Barnacle said:

Horse s*** . You know and I know who’s getting the damn ball . The DC needs to go

Just now, DAG said:

Down by one score. I ain’t even mad because the team showed up. Just don’t got the horses. A lot of grit shown. 

We just need the guys who can make the plays. Plain and simple

• Like 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’m good. 

Good, keep it to yourself.

We've proven to make that QBa bit ansy when we get after him.  Just do it!!   OK offense.  Need an answer

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Both the DC and the defense have to man up there and literally quadruple team Bowers.  Anybody but him.  Literally anybody but him.  There’s just no reason for that.  

That’s the problem, Auburn lacks men.