Is Anti-Zionism antisemitism?

TexasTiger

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

With Hamas?  If the U.S. President flew to Qatar to ask for help, you all would go ape s*** crazy.

Why would you send Blinken to every country in the region when you should send the President?  Why send in the subs in to do the starters job?

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why would you send Blinken to every country in the region when you should send the President?  Why send in the subs in to do the starters job?

What is the Secretary of State's job?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

What is the Secretary of State's job?

Under normal circumstances to keep communications opened amount foreign countries.  This is not normal circumstances.  Wouldn’t you want the leader of the free world try to quell the situation, or an unelected bureaucrat?

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Under normal circumstances to keep communications opened amount foreign countries.  This is not normal circumstances.  Wouldn’t you want the leader of the free world try to quell the situation, or an unelected bureaucrat?

In the early stages you let the man do his job. If further negotiations or a closer are needed, then maybe the President will need to step in.

There is literally nothing you will not criticize Biden for.

Sec.png

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

In the early stages you let the man do his job. If further negotiations or a closer are needed, then maybe the President will need to step in.

There is literally nothing you will not criticize Biden for.

Sec.png

He deserves it.  He got us in this mess.  He has financed this war by letting Iran slide on oil sanctions, now Iran has threatened to get into the fray.

https://apnews.com/article/lebanon-iran-israel-hezbollah-2e0b7fdb0d55e379f48bda56703b776b#

Is this right up Blinken’s alley?

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

He deserves it.  He got us in this mess.  He has financed this war by letting Iran slide on oil sanctions, now Iran has threatened to get into the fray.

https://apnews.com/article/lebanon-iran-israel-hezbollah-2e0b7fdb0d55e379f48bda56703b776b#

Is this right up Blinken’s alley?

Of course. It's Biden's fault. Everything is.

It's because you attack on everything, even something as simple as him letting the Secretary of State do their job, that you have no credibility. You've proven you can't be objective. We get it - you hate Biden, but you're not bringing anyone to your side by being petty.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leftfield said:

Of course. It's Biden's fault. Everything is.

It's because you attack on everything, even something as simple as him letting the Secretary of State do their job, that you have no credibility. You've proven you can't be objective. We get it - you hate Biden, but you're not bringing anyone to your side by being petty.

Petty???!!!???  We are about to enter a very serious period of time and all you can do is try to defend Biden?

What do you expect Biden to do if Iran attacks Israel?

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Petty???!!!???  We are about to enter a very serious period of time and all you can do is try to defend Biden?

What do you expect Biden to do if Iran attacks Israel?

Yes, petty. He is literally doing what he is supposed to be doing, yet you still criticize. In your eyes, it's pretty much impossible for him to do anything right. I don't jump in to defend Biden from every single attack you make, because there are things I agree he should be criticized about, but this is not one of them. Just because he's not in front of everyone and telling them what a good job he's doing does not mean he isn't. 

4 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Yes, petty. He is literally doing what he is supposed to be doing, yet you still criticize. In your eyes, it's pretty much impossible for him to do anything right. I don't jump in to defend Biden from every single attack you make, because there are things I agree he should be criticized about, but this is not one of them. Just because he's not in front of everyone and telling them what a good job he's doing does not mean he isn't. 

Answer the question.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Answer the question.

About Iran? I have no way of knowing what Biden will do. Are you asking what I think he should do? I think he should do what he said he would and stand with Israel. Certainly they're planning for that possibility. You don't send a carrier group into the area just for Hamas.

18 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

About Iran? I have no way of knowing what Biden will do. Are you asking what I think he should do? I think he should do what he said he would and stand with Israel. Certainly they're planning for that possibility. You don't send a carrier group into the area just for Hamas.

Yes, I would expect him to lead from behind.  No need to take back the $6 billion he allowed them to access, reinstate oil sanctions or threaten to wack one of their military leaders.

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, I would expect him to lead from behind.  No need to take back the $6 billion he allowed them to access, reinstate oil sanctions or threaten to wack one of their military leaders.

Lead from behind? Were we attacked? Wouldn't it be reasonable to expect Israel to lead, since they're the ones with the most to lose?

Apparently you missed where the $6 billion was only for humanitarian aid, and that Qatar has agreed to block access to it for now. Not one cent has been given yet.

And you don't threaten to "wack" the leader of another country, no matter how much you may mean to or they deserve it. Though I guess if that's what you would do I can see why you criticize every move Biden makes, and why you think Trump is good at foreign policy.

13 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Lead from behind? Were we attacked? Wouldn't it be reasonable to expect Israel to lead, since they're the ones with the most to lose?

Apparently you missed where the $6 billion was only for humanitarian aid, and that Qatar has agreed to block access to it for now. Not one cent has been given yet.

And you don't threaten to "wack" the leader of another country, no matter how much you may mean to or they deserve it. Though I guess if that's what you would do I can see why you criticize every move Biden makes, and why you think Trump is good at foreign policy.

Yes, lead from behind.  No need for Joe to be pro-active here, just let everyone lead you. Money is fungible as you know, refreeze those assets, re-instate the oil sanctions and you don’t tell them you’re going to wack one of theirs, just do it.  Of course you have to let them make the first move.

I wasn’t going to bring up Trump, but he would not have us in this mess.

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You don't grant those countries an audience with the President of the United States.  That would be seen as weakness. You are really stretching trying to make this political. 

Edited by AU9377

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You don't grant those countries an audience with the President of the United States.  That would be seen as a weakness. 

Could you imagine the outrage if the President of the United States did such a thing. 

You can’t win with these people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, lead from behind.  No need for Joe to be pro-active here, just let everyone lead you. Money is fungible as you know, refreeze those assets, re-instate the oil sanctions and you don’t tell them you’re going to wack one of theirs, just do it.  Of course you have to let them make the first move.

21761140_0-2928375604.png

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You don't grant those countries an audience with the President of the United States.  That would be seen as weakness. You are really stretching trying to make this political. 

Yeah, I guess it would be better to let Biden just help negotiate the nuclear deal with Iran.

9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What children are taught is very seldom of their own choosing. That’s the point.

Indeed they are not. 

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, lead from behind.  No need for Joe to be pro-active here, just let everyone lead you.

So we should bully our way to the front to take out Iran, eh? Yeah, that'll win us some friends. 

....and you don’t tell them you’re going to wack one of theirs, just do it.  Of course you have to let them make the first move.

I guess you forgot you said this...

...but then, why would I expect you to admit you're wrong?

It's "whack," by the way.

Give Me A Break Right GIF - Give Me A Break Right Whatever - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Haha 1

I skimmed this, but it’s one of those things that tells you exactly what you need to know about IM. He’ll claim to not be a Trump fan while taking out of both sides of his mouth on the matter. 

He is a stalking horse. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Leftfield said:

So we should bully our way to the front to take out Iran, eh? Yeah, that'll win us some friends. 

Who said take out Iran?  How did Iran get so embolden?  Someone took the boot off of their necks and started to appease them.  By the way, how do you make friends with someone who chants they want you dead?  We don’t need them as friends or the ones that agree with their philosophies.

I guess you forgot you said this...

...but then, why would I expect you to admit you're wrong?

It's "whack," by the way.

The last time we whacked (thanks, I can always count on you) we did it in response to them shelling our base in Iraq after they shot down a Ukrainian airliner.  We didn’t tell them we were going to do it, we just did it and they made the first move.  My statements were consistent.

Typical leftist BS, you bring up Trump, I acknowledge it and you roll your eyes.

Tell me; can you defend Biden’s actions on the border, forgiegn policy, economics and his approval rating without mentioning Trump or the Trump administration?

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

I skimmed this, but it’s one of those things that tells you exactly what you need to know about IM. He’ll claim to not be a Trump fan while taking out of both sides of his mouth on the matter. 

He is a stalking horse. 

Tell me, are you a Biden fan?  You have and still defend Biden as his approval rating tanks.  Would you vote for Biden in 2024?  I don’t support Trump for the Republican nominee and hope the Republicans can see he is not what is needed going forward, but if the left insists on comparing Biden to Trump as lefty did in his post, I will continue to point out Biden’s stupidity in running our country.