Is Anti-Zionism antisemitism?

TexasTiger

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yeah, I’m serious.  The conservatives want a to *Drain the Swamp* of corruption (Biden and his bribery) and get back to a responsible government within the guidelines of the Constitution.  That, by the way, is the opposite of destroying 70% of the government.

Have you seen the protests on college campuses lately?  The left has lost their minds.  Antifa and BLM have joined forces to *free Palestine*, which is another way of saying *decolonize* Israel.  Why do you think they want that? and will it affect how the Dems look at the situation as they will do anything to get a vote?

The Dems are walking a very tight rope here.  In the past they have been very reluctant to oppose their voting base, which is radical.  What are they going to do with this mess which is squarely the fault of their fearful leader?

lmao Antifa and BLM.  Just tossing out dog whistles.

What about the Jewish population around the country denouncing the actions of Israel?

17 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yeah, I’m serious.  The conservatives want a to *Drain the Swamp* of corruption (Biden and his bribery) and get back to a responsible government within the guidelines of the Constitution.  That, by the way, is the opposite of destroying 70% of the government.

Have you seen the protests on college campuses lately?  The left has lost their minds.  Antifa and BLM have joined forces to *free Palestine*, which is another way of saying *decolonize* Israel.  Why do you think they want that? and will it affect how the Dems look at the situation as they will do anything to get a vote?

The Dems are walking a very tight rope here.  In the past they have been very reluctant to oppose their voting base, which is radical.  What are they going to do with this mess which is squarely the fault of their fearful leader?

Fair point. The left has a radical element, Israel has a radical element, Islam obvious does - and the conservatives have a radical element. It’s sweeping the planet. I   would suggest instead of each side pointing fingers at the others crazy element, they should get their own house in order first. The primary challenge of this generation is the spread and acceptance of radicalism/crazy. The sane vs the insane. ie

image.thumb.png.77ff16a2fb258d2497a4744f9300055f.png

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

lmao Antifa and BLM.  Just tossing out dog whistles.

What about the Jewish population around the country denouncing the actions of Israel?

Dog whistles?  You’re the one hearing them.

Please, with the anecdotal opinions.  America seems to be firmly on the side of Irael at this point, yet the crazy left is the one yelling *revolution, revolution tear it down*.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Dog whistles?  You’re the one hearing them.

Please, with the anecdotal opinions.  America seems to be firmly on the side of Irael at this point, yet the crazy left is the one yelling *revolution, revolution tear it down*.

Let's get some more of this into the media and we'll see how they react vs thinking it's some single sided issue of bad actors.  America is wildly ignorant

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

Fair point. The left has a radical element, Israel has a radical element, Islam obvious does - and the conservatives have a radical element. It’s sweeping the planet. I   would suggest instead of each side pointing fingers at the others crazy element, they should get their own house in order first. The primary challenge of this generation is the spread and acceptance of radicalism/crazy. The sane vs the insane. ie

image.thumb.png.008d10944ed5f822be66ca686a975394.png

You are consistent.  I guess this proves Trump is a Nazi, am I right?

Take a stand, is it that hard to be committed to something?

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Let's get some more of this into the media and we'll see how they react vs thinking it's some single sided issue of bad actors.  America is wildly ignorant

Yes, a video of cars driving and the video stops and we see carnage.  What happened to the video during the carnage, was the camera not working then?

Don’t get me wrong, both sides are showing scenes to enhance their side.  It’s not right, but it happens.

You are consistent.  I guess this proves Trump is a Nazi, am I right?

Take a stand, is it that hard to be committed to something?

I am a conservative. Not a radical. Reagan would have never tolerated this, the Jan 6 guys, whatever. They have to be humiliated and removed from the party. Same for Kennedy and tolerating defund the police whackos. He would have never allowed it. Normal Republicans, and dems don’t scare me, it’s the elements they’ve embraced that do.

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, a video of cars driving and the video stops and we see carnage.  What happened to the video during the carnage, was the camera not working then?

Don’t get me wrong, both sides are showing scenes to enhance their side.  It’s not right, but it happens.

I apologize there isn't direct video at the specific time of Israel killed 100 civilians fleeing their homes and following the instructions of Israel.

War Crimes are War Crimes.  Killing innocent civilians is Killing innocent Civilians.  Treat both of them the same.  There are two bad actors here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I apologize there isn't direct video at the specific time of Israel killed 100 civilians fleeing their homes and following the instructions of Israel.

War Crimes are War Crimes.  Killing innocent civilians is Killing innocent Civilians.  Treat both of them the same.  There are two bad actors here.

I agree that war is war and this is war.  

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I agree that war is war and this is war.  

Yet we only allow criticism of one side.  And somehow it is the side that has killed 1/20th the amount of civilians

Edited by W.E.D

9 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Normal Republicans, and dems don’t scare me, it’s the elements they’ve embraced that do.

When was the last time we had a normal Dem or Republican President?  Reagan?  We have got to get someone with common sense back in the White House.

• Haha 1

When was the last time we had a normal Dem or Republican President?  Reagan?  We have got to get someone with common sense back in the White House.

lmao if you think any of the last 3 dems we've had are "leftists".  They'd be center right in any non-american political system

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Who said I was just addressing people on this forum alone? I think most of the nation is jacked up crazyAF. Biden and trump for President? That alone proves we need to start asking better questions as a nation.

You were replying to me.

Just now, W.E.D said:

Yet we only allow criticism of one side

People like white and black hats. No grey. Iron bowl mentality. However, for now Israel imo has the moral high ground. We’ll see how long it lasts.

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Yet we only allow criticism of one side.  And somehow it is the side that has killed 1/20th the amount of civilians

I’ve seen plenty of criticism of Israel and more to come I would suggest, but the bottom line is you don’t start a war by killing non combatants by a terrorist attack.

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

People like white and black hats. No grey. Iron bowl mentality. However, for now Israel imo has the moral high ground. We’ll see how long it lasts.

They only have the moral high ground b/c people turn a blind eye to them imprisoning million of people, running an apartheid state, and killing innocent people with out impunity 

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I didn’t personally care for him but Clinton - after the first 2 years. His crazy dynamic with newt resulted in moderate and measured policy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’ve seen plenty of criticism of Israel and more to come I would suggest, but the bottom line is you don’t start a war by killing non combatants by a terrorist attack.

Any criticism of Israel is met with whataboutism and antisemitism claims or literally you ITT crying about Antifa and BLM

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

They only have the moral high ground b/c people turn a blind eye to them imprisoning million of people, running an apartheid state, and killing innocent people with out impunity 

No. Evil has degrees. The events of last Saturday crossed a moral line not seen since ww2.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

No. Evil has degrees. The events of last Saturday crossed a moral line not seen since ww2.  

So 2,300 Palestinian civilians murdered by Israel and 10,000 wounded while bombing apartment buildings, hospitals, and fleeing civilian convoys is somehow no big deal b/c it happened over 4-5 days vs 1?

When Israel propped up Hamas intentionally, I'm not sure they expect

12 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I didn’t personally care for him but Clinton - after the first 2 years. His crazy dynamic with newt resulted in moderate and measured policy.

He was more moderate after 2 years, but what before them was actually “extreme”? Gays in the military? Ban on sale of assault weapons (not confiscation)? An attempt at expanded healthcare?

38 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

No one wants this. So why did Hamas attack Israel on the 50th Anniversary of the YomKippur War? Doesnt take a mensa champ to figutre that one out. Who has Iran financing celebrations of the deaths in Israel? Anyone seeing anyone supporting Israel dancing in the streets over dead Palestinians?

Edited by DKW 86

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

When Israel propped up Hamas intentionally, I'm not sure they expect

Brother when you come out of the closet with the full crazy, you come completely out huh?

11 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Not Isis? Various acts of terrorism in several African countries? Genocide in Asia?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

No one wants this. So why did Hamas attack Israel on the 50th Anniversary of the YomKippur War? Doesnt take a mensa champ to figutre that one out. Who has Iran financing celebrations of the deaths in Israel? Anyone seeing anyone supporting Israel dancing in the streets over dead Palestinians?

Just more whataboutism vs and justifying Israel's ethnic cleansing