Is Anti-Zionism antisemitism?

TexasTiger

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Does his opinion count when most detractors of the Jews do not see the difference?

The NYPD released the following message: "All uniformed members of the service are to perform duty in the uniform of the day - effective immediately and until further notice, all uniformed members of the service, in every rank, will perform duty in the uniform of the day and be prepared for deployment." Gov. Hochul is also commenting on potential violence, calling it a "personal choice" if parents want to remove their kids from school on Friday. "I understand the very human desire to protect your family and your kids. With that information going on, it's something everybody will individually have to decide."

Awful.

Is the *global day of Jihad* aimed at Israel or the Jewish people? Or is it to bring Israel to its knees by killing it’s people?

What’s your point and how does it relate to mine?

33 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Not 100%, but they don’t try to convince people it is alway wrong and should be dismantled.

Except when a Democrat is President?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Except when a Democrat is President?

Only against his wrong for America policies.  We don’t want it dismantled, we just need him out of office.

• Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What’s your point and how does it relate to mine?

Non Jews do not see the nuance between Anti-Zionist and antisemitism.  I believe you think they do.

On 10/9/2023 at 2:55 PM, TexasTiger said:

The Gaza Strip has not been consistent since 1949, but I’m not sure what you are arguing. To be clear, this thread is not about Hamas. They are on par with Isis in my view. They deserve to be eliminated in my opinion.

But answer this generic question— are a people (ethnic, religious, cultural or racial) entitled to reclaim an ancestral homeland and if they are, are there time limits to their rightful claim?

Good question. If you believe yes, a lot of us are going to need resettling as we restore the ancestral land of the native Americans back to them.

I believe no, because it is impossible to go back far enough and be accurate enough to restore every group (ethnic, religious, cultural or racial) to their ancestral homeland. And who exactly would be deciding the specifics? Probably best for us to live in the present and make the best of our lives with our current neighbors. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Good question. If you believe yes, a lot of us are going to need resettling as we restore the ancestral land of the native Americans back to them.

I believe no, because it is impossible to go back far enough and be accurate enough to restore every group (ethnic, religious, cultural or racial) to their ancestral homeland. And who exactly would be deciding the specifics? Probably best for us to live in the present and make the best of our lives with our current neighbors. 

It’s usually been, “if you can hold onto the land, you can keep the land.”  There are different ways to go about that I suppose.

Anti-Zionist is just Blue Dog Whistle for Anti-Semite. I have done the research and read all the dullards trying to tell me how Bad the Israelis are always in every instance the bad guys and the folks sworn to end Israel’s existence are always the good guys, in every situation. You sound like mind numbed Nazi sympathizers. 

• Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Anti-Zionist is just Blue Dog Whistle for Anti-Semite. I have done the research and read all the dullards trying to tell me how Bad the Israelis are always in every instance the bad guys and the folks sworn to end Israel’s existence are always the good guys, in every situation. You sound like mind numbed Nazi sympathizers. 

Can always count on you for the psycho extremes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Non Jews do not see the nuance between Anti-Zionist and antisemitism.  I believe you think they do.

If you’re not for BLM are you racist?

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

It depends on who you ask, doesn’t it?

17 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

If you’re not for the trans ideology, are you transphobic?

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Same can be said as many such statements. It’s a logical fallacy.

One has to know the truth and that is hard to find sometimes.

On 10/12/2023 at 5:47 PM, DKW 86 said:

On 10/12/2023 at 6:21 PM, TexasTiger said:

Can always count on you for the psycho extremes.

Harvard student groups issued an anti-Israel statement. CEOs want them blacklisted

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/11/business/harvard-israel-hamas-ceos-students/index.html

Here is what the Pro-Palestine Letter said:

“We, the undersigned student organizations, hold the Israeli regime entirely responsible for all unfolding violence,” the statement from the Harvard Palestine Solidarity Groups said.

A footnote at the bottom of the statement said the names of the “original signing organizations have been concealed at this time.”

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Harvard student groups issued an anti-Israel statement. CEOs want them blacklisted

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/11/business/harvard-israel-hamas-ceos-students/index.html

“We, the undersigned student organizations, hold the Israeli regime entirely responsible for all unfolding violence,” the statement from the Harvard Palestine Solidarity Groups said.

A footnote at the bottom of the statement said the names of the “original signing organizations have been concealed at this time.”

If you were capable of stepping back, you’d notice the person you’re arguing with is typically either not on this forum or one of your other personalities. Everyone on this forum, to my knowledge, has condemned Hamas. I certainly have.

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2023 at 5:31 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Not 100%, but they don’t try to convince people it is alway wrong and should be dismantled.

Are you saying this seriously with today's GOP/MAGA/Drain the Swamp/Destroy 70% of the Gov't movement?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I'm going to guess you've cried out against "cancel culture" countless times in the past whilst being a hypocrite and cheering this on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

If you were capable of stepping back, you’d notice the person you’re arguing with is typically either not on this forum or one of your other personalities. Everyone on this forum, to my knowledge, has condemned Hamas. I certainly have.

Who said I was just addressing people on this forum alone? I think most of the nation is jacked up crazyAF. Biden and trump for President? That alone proves we need to start asking better questions as a nation.

53 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I'm going to guess you've cried out against "cancel culture" countless times in the past whilst being a hypocrite and cheering this on.

That is so stupid I wont even waste my time with an asnwer. I do totally agree with the CEOs. You cannot hire these people that support extreme violence based on race into the workforce. No one I know wants to be in a work in an environment where the guy in the next cubicle could support killing of unarmed women, children, babies, and the elderly. No one needs to be subjected to working with those kind of animals. These are adult students and they should be held accountable for their decisions to support groups that supported this. Hell, even MSNBC is calling them out for this s***.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 1

58 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Are you saying this seriously with today's GOP/MAGA/Drain the Swamp/Destroy 70% of the Gov't movement?

Yeah, I’m serious.  The conservatives want a to *Drain the Swamp* of corruption (Biden and his bribery) and get back to a responsible government within the guidelines of the Constitution.  That, by the way, is the opposite of destroying 70% of the government.

Have you seen the protests on college campuses lately?  The left has lost their minds.  Antifa and BLM have joined forces to *free Palestine*, which is another way of saying *decolonize* Israel.  Why do you think they want that? and will it affect how the Dems look at the situation as they will do anything to get a vote?

The Dems are walking a very tight rope here.  In the past they have been very reluctant to oppose their voting base, which is radical.  What are they going to do with this mess which is squarely the fault of their fearful leader?

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

That is so stupid I wont even waste my time with an asnwer. I do totally agree with the CEOs. You cannot hire these people that support extreme violence based on race into the workforce. No one I know wants to be in a work in an environment where the guy in the next cubicle could support killing of unarmed women, children, babies, and the elderly. No one needs to be subjected to working with those kind of animals. These are adult students and they should be held accountable for their decisions to support groups that supported this. Hell, even MSNBC is calling them out for this s***.

Okay, so you support cancel culture.  Gotcha. Lotta words agreeing with me