*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, AU120289 said:

Cobb plays hard. 

He is a bright 😎 spot!

No disrespect but harsin was purposely trying to implode us and the offense looked better…this is bad. 

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

I would love for the media to ask him the hard questions but it won’t happen. It’s already old. 

I like how he has tried to build a program from recruiting but the game day stuff is some of the worst we have seen 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Don't really know how many of the guys on this team want to wear the AU, honestly it's disturbing. This is the most disappointed I've been in AU team in quite some time. Absolutely no fire or passion 

I agree, I did not expect much this year but to lay down like this not willing to fight for a fourth down .  You could not put Ashford and Thorne together and make a serviceable QB. Hunter is not the RB that showed so much potential a year ago. The time has come to give Holden this team and prepare for next year and ask for refund on any NIL money given to Thorne.

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

I’ve been prepared for this stretch since last winter. Most were.  Was hoping to see progress but whats really caught me off guard is the lack of passion.  Sideline is a morgue. We’re as exciting as watch my car idle.

Welcome to the portal, NIL, and a team depleted of talent. 

Just now, AUx said:

Payton sure avoids contact on his runs. Barely gets across down marker on the sideline with the LSU back still 5 yards away. WTF?

Quarterbacks are generally instructed not to risk injury.  Particularly relevant when the game is completely out of reach.

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

That’s a little much, no?

People are pissed awb, they will vent when the O&B are playing so poorly.  Even more so when the Coaching and player rotation is so baffling. 

• Like 2

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I like how he has tried to build a program from recruiting but the game day stuff is some of the worst we have seen 

Yes but that’s only if we can show progression . Who knows how recruiting will end up and you add Texas and OU next year, it’s only going to get tougher. 

I expected LSU to win by double digits. But I didn't expect us to roll over giving it to them. WDE anyway.

Just now, homersapien said:

Geeze, am I the only one who expected LSU to win?

No. The continuing disappointment is the offense. Lsu has been gashed all season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

No disrespect but harsin was purposely trying to implode us and the offense looked better…this is bad. 

Someone is going to pretend like talent is the reason (even though the offense also looked better when Will Friend was calling a wishbone offense) 

Knee-jerk vent overreaction, probably will get more reasonable later buuuut:

Can we drop out of the SEC? This is a dead program that I don't think will ever get better.

Edited by AUwent
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Golden Eagle said:

Quarterbacks are generally instructed not to risk injury.  Particularly relevant when the game is completely out of reach.

A ball player gets a first down when his team is down, idc if the game is out of reach, a baller puts it all on the line, the problem, AU doesn't have a single baller on the roster

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

U know it's bad when I want BK to run it up, I hope he dies in a fire of Lego's, but this team is an embarrassment to auburn, I'm sorry if anyone feels differently 

We have no talent compared to the Top of the SEC. We had s*** recruiting for years. Cue a review of OL recruiting over the last ten years. CGM and Potato Man did this and we had a part in letting them get away with it. Funny part is that we over paid both CGM and CBH to leave the team with almost zero talent. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AUwent said:

Knee-jerk vent overreaction: Can we drop out of the SEC?

In which conference could we be upper tier at this point? Assuming we're talking FBS. Sarc.

7 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

That’s a little much, no?

Even Auburn fans are from Alabama at the end of the day lol. If anyone is listening to me, please do not get banned over this team. It definitely isn't worth it 

1 minute ago, Golden Eagle said:

No sense arguing with them. 
But, but, if they were QB they’d be a badass…

• Like 1