Well, she wasn’t previously misunderstood

TexasTiger

It’s her right to take the view that Israel set the wheels in motion that led to violence against them and others can push back. But the utter inability to have any empathy for children being killed reflects a soulless person who is at least sociopath adjacent.

How hard is it to express empathy for unoffending victims of murder you dumb bint. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

It’s her right to take the view that Israel set the wheels in motion that led to violence against them and others can push back. But the utter inability to have any empathy for children being killed reflects a soulless person who is at least sociopath adjacent.

I can assure you that she believes she is always the smartest person in the room, as well as the most oppressed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I can assure you that she believes she is always the smartest person in the room, as well as the most oppressed.

She may be fine with the jobs she has limited herself to, but she should know it will likely be lasting.

42 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

She may be fine with the jobs she has limited herself to, but she should know it will likely be lasting.

I think it’s a sunk cost thing at this point. In for a penny…

• Like 1