*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game Thread*

abw0004

10 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

I remember a comment during last weeks game thread that said "Funny how nobody complained about the refs at all today when we won 48-10" 

I will rarely complain about the refs. If you depend on them, then a team has not been coached properly or prepared correctly. This guy must have HF figured out, which is not an impossible feat. Appears Liberty is even better without him. Bring in five 5 stars and plenty of talented 4 stars next year, but something else is missing here. I’ll stick by my thoughts on not believing in this hire and if he proves me wrong, I have ZERO problem admitting I was wrong. 

• Like 2

At least it's not a bad QB performance leading to this potential loss. I actually have come around to like Thorne a lil bit, and I would hate for the Auburn fanbase to throw this on his feet. This whole team is getting their butt kicked 

Just now, bishoptf said:

Please tell me how Freeze is the coach that is going to get us there when he can't even beat New Mexico at home...good grief...

Freeze will be our mark jackson. He has never shown a penchant of putting it completely together. That’s not hate. That is straight facts. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Hey, so you see how they doing quick passes? Maybe we could do that. 

NOPE.

Hahaha NMST is about to score again... We are probably gonna lose this game 🙄 Freeze pulling a Gus while also pulling a Freeze... Isn't that why is we fired Gus for in the first place for losing games he shouldn't... 

Edited by autiger88
  • Haha 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Team just doesn't look like they want it. Body language is like they've quit. I'm hoping they prove me wrong here in the next 20 mins

You gotta start before you can quit.

Just now, autiger88 said:

Hahaha NMST is about to score again... We are probably gonna lose this game 🙄 Freeze pulling a Gus. Lol 

Gus never lost to a team like this. In fact, more often than not, we were running up the middle with the 3rd team by the 4th Quarter.

• Like 1