*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Hugh definitely owes an explanation. 

Hugh just makes excuses about not having better players, but in this case he should have the better players....he will just make a bunch of excuses. Really I know you can't fire him in his first year but I've seen enough...

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This is the only actual negative post I'm intending to make in reference to Auburn as a program today. All my other posts have been an attempt at being satirical or just being real about the situation

Hugh Freeze was unhireable for how every many other power 5 programs existed (should've been unhireable for us too, but...). We bid against ourselves and paid this man what, 6 million? Why did we give him that much money? 

We’re all pissed right now. But maybe this is his version of Saban’s ULM loss his first year? He knew what it would take, but he couldn’t go out and possess his players’ minds and execute for them. That being said, definitely out-everythinged today. Just a weird game.

I am being petty right now but I really wish people’s pay check would not hit that account when they s*** the bed like this lol. It is despicable you get paid millions to not do your job at the highest level. I can give a past about some stuff but this? We truly are the laughing stock of the SEC right now. 

Just now, tigeraddikt said:

We’re all pissed right now. But maybe this is his version of Saban’s ULM loss his first year? He knew what it would take, but he couldn’t go out and possess his players’ minds and execute for them. That being said, definitely out-everythinged today. Just a weird game.

Saban had a #1 recruiting class coming in. Let’s not forget that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Well, you are totally within your right to be wrong in your opinion. 😂

I’m sorry this loss is affecting you enough that you forgot how opinions work.

Have a good night. I hope it gets better.