2025 4* DL Antonio Coleman Flips Back To Bama

TAYLORKEETON

11 minutes ago, shabby said:

I dont think thats updated

He’s showing up listed

IMG_0849.png

Freeze and Co. Ain't messing around. I'm hoping KJ Lacey flips next. We are seeing something at AU we have never seen. To be flipping players left and right from GA and Bama is unheard of. Before long we wont have to flip them.  Th ey will commit to AU from the get go.

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, CR said:

Freeze shows again how he gets the importance of the perception in recruiting. I think hes flipped more players from Bama to AU in a year than Ive seen in my lifetime.

Age 60 and agree. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, shabby said:

Simply unbelievable what this staff has done. What ranking will this bring this class up to?

@shabby All 3 sites are updated & it's 3rd on 247, 4th on Rivals, & 7th on On3.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shabby said:

Ok thx. I was looking at 247. He wasnt added there yet

He was on 247 within a half hour after committing.

7 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Early offer from AU, Bama, Arky, Clemson, Florida, ND, Oklahoma, Penn St, Vols, Texas, aTm, USC 
Just flipped Antonio Coleman from Bama. #1 DL in state of Alabama. Teammate of Ryan Williams 

Shocking! Shocking! Shocking!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Freeze and Co. Ain't messing around. I'm hoping KJ Lacey flips next. We are seeing something at AU we have never seen. To be flipping players left and right from GA and Bama is unheard of. Before long we wont have to flip them.  Th ey will commit to AU from the get go.

Lacey and Dubose should race to be the next to flip!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Lacey and Dubose should race to be the next to flip!

This fixing to be a big time AU pipeline. I can't remember the last commit we had from Saraland before this year? Cordell Flott who ended up at LSU maybe?  IIRC they haven't been around that long? Maybe 10-12 years?  They seem to be a perennial PH now some might say. I can dig the pipeline for sure

Guys and Gals....brace yourselves! AU Football is about to get real interesting. Coach Freeze is building  a monster. The 24 class is loaded at WR and LB and a good S class. The 25 class is going to be a beast on the DL and OL.

I knew if we hired HCBHF this is what he would do...but he has even exceeded my expectations. We must be patient. He is doing this the right way. I think this year we will see major improvement, but still probably an 8 win team...but 25 we will be a threat and 26 will be our year. Coach Freeze knows he has to make noise in 25 and 26 and his plan is clear as day. WDE what a time to be an AU fan!

Edit- Just look at First team All State for 7A and 6A. Lot of Auburn signees and commits!!!  Some other names on the list were Towns McGaugh sp? , Malcom Simmons, D. Riddick, Kaleb Harris. 

image.png.bc37904027ae68a06bfb01df64d09753.png

image.png.f24e86eed7754393acab658baf17b351.png

Edited by Tigerpro2a
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ellitor unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, Randy4AU said:

I just read that he's flipped back to Bama. 

Like I saw someone say somewhere else. I don’t even know what my reaction to this should be? Like okkkk? Glad he did it now and didn’t draw it out. Guess he only committed to AU because he thought that WR from saraland who’s name will not be uttered by me was coming to AU. 

26 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Like I saw someone say somewhere else. I don’t even know what my reaction to this should be? Like okkkk? Glad he did it now and didn’t draw it out. Guess he only committed to AU because he thought that WR from saraland who’s name will not be uttered by me was coming to AU. 

Sounds like he is afraid of the unknown. Probably sticks if Garrett is still at Auburn

• Like 1

1 hour ago, e808 said:

Sounds like he is afraid of the unknown. Probably sticks if Garrett is still at Auburn

The state of college ball now. No longer fun or any loyalties to a program. 

• Like 3

I don’t think you can over state the effect of losing Ryan Williams to UAT. Most people said no big deal because we already had the #1 WR class in the country. 

But once he re-committed to UAT, that eliminated us for KJ Lacey, flipped Antonio Coleman back to UAT, solidified Caleb Odom & Jaylen Mbakwe to UAT, and other unknown repercussions. Massive loss for Auburn - Ryan Williams would’ve been worth all the money that we could’ve paid him. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

I don’t think you can over state the effect of losing Ryan Williams to UAT. Most people said no big deal because we already had the #1 WR class in the country. 

But once he re-committed to UAT, that eliminated us for KJ Lacey, flipped Antonio Coleman back to UAT, solidified Caleb Odom & Jaylen Mbakwe to UAT, and other unknown repercussions. Massive loss for Auburn - Ryan Williams would’ve been worth all the money that we could’ve paid him. 

I think is not getting him made our true intentions on Lacey known and we cooled off of him. We mainly wanted him to try and land the WR. I think that’s backwards a little. It seems Mbakwe being solid to the bams is what got rw to re commit. That’s his best friend in bamas class. I completely agree with you about Coleman. It’s clear he was only interested in AU and came here because the expectation was rw would be coming here.