Hank Brown

TexasTiger

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Would PT have made the throws Hank made in the fourth quarter if he had remained in the game?  I don't see that happening.

He was struggling to make any throw all game so I doubt even in garbage time he would’ve made any of the throws HB made 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Sizzle said:

He was struggling to make any throw all game so I doubt even in garbage time he would’ve made any of the throws HB made 

Just looked completely disengaged. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cole256 said:

I think him being on scout team may have helped him. He may have learned to produce and it doesn't matter the talent around him..... All he knows is he needs to produce. Not being offered excuses may have strengthen his resolve.

I actually had mentioned something similar to my Brother in law earlier. While running the scout team he was most likely getting way more reps than RA or HG over the season. 

6 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I actually had mentioned something similar to my Brother in law earlier. While running the scout team he was most likely getting way more reps than RA or HG over the season. 

Yes. In my mind he had to make stuff work with minimal talent so maybe getting to play with the talented guys make the game easier and slower to him. 

Of course this is just a theory

• Like 1

It may have been garbage time but so what?  Brown had some zip on his passes that hasn't been evident by any of the other QBs all season long.  I'd like to see more of that.  Let the QB competition begin.  

• Like 2

If we get no transfer QB, I suppose I will hope HB has the biggest come up in his life.