Hank Brown

TexasTiger

Hank Brown's 2 drives resulted in more passing yards than 7 of 13 Thorne's starts

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Hank Brown's 2 drives resulted in more passing yards than 7 of 13 Thorne's starts

Yes and he looked like he knew what he was doing out there. It looked like he had time to throw as well. I’m at work so I thankfully saw very little of the game but I saw his last drive. Looked very good. 

Just now, gr82be said:

Yes and he looked like he knew what he was doing out there. It looked like he had time to throw as well. I’m at work so I thankfully saw very little of the game but I saw his last drive. Looked very good. 

Hank enters the game a d our WRs magically get open?

See.s weird. Maybe it's not just the WRs

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

Quick decision maker. Throws a catchable ball. Was accurate.  Our current path is not working. ……let the controversy begin. 

Seemed like he wanted to play too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

Hank enters the game a d our WRs magically get open?

He had good ball placement from the few that I got to see. They were catchable balls. I was impressed. He’s. The one that needs some Spring reps if we’re standing pat at QB. I am not turning on Freeze by any means but he has to do some soul searching on how he’s making these decisions. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

Seemed like he wanted to play too.

It’s really you isn’t it😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Coincidentally I've been...... Nevermind

Haven’t been on the main forum enough to know what you’ve been posting about Hank. Curious now though. 

12 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

It never was just the receivers, don’t get me wrong they still aren’t that good but Auburn fans wanted to blame everyone but Thorne just because he made a few good runs this year. QB’s who are actually good eventually show they have “it” at some point. Thorne never showed it this season. 

You can’t continue to blame the OL and receivers every time something bad happens on offense. At some point you have to look your QB and realize maybe he ain’t that good 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Really me!!! Did I do something wrong I don’t remember again?

Hank!!!

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

It never was just the receivers, don’t get me wrong they still aren’t that good but Auburn fans wanted to blame everyone but Thorne just because he made a few good runs this year. QB’s who are actually good eventually show they have “it” at some point. Thorne never showed it this season. 

You can’t continue to blame the OL and receivers every time something bad happens on offense. At some point you have to look your QB and realize maybe he ain’t that good 

Agree.  Lotta blame on the offense.  Make efforts to replace and upgrade all of it.  Everyone wants new WRs and OL, but for some reason give Thorne every pass.  Replace him too IMO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Haven’t been on the main forum enough to know what you’ve been posting about Hank. Curious now though. 

Just been talking about him since we signed. Said he seems to have the most talent to my eye. Big arm, athletic, all that stuff

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ps4au said:

How do you feel better about the QB room?  I've seen nothing this year that would give me confidence in that group.

Read Topic of this thread for your answer

they were playing more prevent but he didn't stare a single receiver all the way, more like he could see the whole field as a scan and spot the open receivers

Like what we saw from Hank today. Wish we had seen him more this season. 

But we still need to get a QB in the portal. Hopefully it’s not too late. 

Just now, cole256 said:

Just been talking about him since we signed. Said he seems to have the most talent to my eye. Big arm, athletic, all that stuff

Thanks and sorry but I skim more than I should at times. I remember when he signed that Freeze said he had NFL arm and could make the throws. He was after him at Liberty I remember. He looked more poised out there today than I’ve seen in two years. 

• Like 2