Men vs Ole Miss Game Thread

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Ole Miss getting this offensive production with Flanagan being a negative on offense is…not good 

some horrid passing from the bigs today 

If Vanderbilt was as good as OM, we’d have lost Wednesday. Sounds like the same mistakes vs better competition.  

• Like 2

And I can't believe Bruce had the audacity in the pre-game press conference to make excuses for our play on the road saying "Oh it's hard to win on the road, blah blah blah, were going to lose some more games on the road...". Why is that the expectation for your team? And what message does that send to your team? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Denver is the only one stepping up on Offense. We need to make stops. Stop letting guys go around you and offensively we are going to need to some help. I'm not sure where it comes from. 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Get past the wave. Get to the line .ole miss will beat themselves. 

Not if we don't stay in front of the basketball they won't. 

• Like 1

I am sitting  here thinking which is actually the scouting report. Auburn didn’t run Bama or Ole Miss off the three point line. They have all types of space out there 

Ole Miss can't shoot the lights the whole game, can they?

What adjustments does Bruce need to make?

Just now, e808 said:

This pace has made Broome nonexistent on offense 

Broome spends more time bitching about a foul vs getting back. So annoying 

• Like 2

Just now, WillMunny said:

Light a fire under his 4,and 5 because they're getting their a$$ whipped out there. 

Just now, WillMunny said:

Stop them from getting clean looks from three is a good starting point 

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

I am sitting  here thinking which is actually the scouting report. Auburn didn’t run Bama or Ole Miss off the three point line. They have all types of space out there 

Dude in the studio at halftime said the same thing...giving them way too much space. Maybe we make an adjustment coming out of half...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

And I can't believe Bruce had the audacity in the pre-game press conference to make excuses for our play on the road saying "Oh it's hard to win on the road, blah blah blah, were going to lose some more games on the road...". Why is that the expectation for your team? And what message does that send to your team? 

Exactly, that excuse now a crutch and mentally it’s ok to lose on the road.

Bruce starting to sound like Freeze

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

It’s more about being proactive.  When the HC is making excuses ahead of games, that tells us to get ready for tough ending to the season. 

I posted a week or so ago that this team was going to spend the rest of the season struggling to get 20 wins.  I still believe it.

Just now, Auburn761345163036 said:

How is it this team plays like world beaters at home & like crap on the road? Might as well  forfeit their SEC & NCAA tournament games if  they should make either one

At home the crowd gives the team energy. However, I still haven’t seen a true alpha to emerge. No one to rally the team when things start going south

1 minute ago, Auburn761345163036 said:

How is it this team plays like world beaters at home & like crap on the road? Might as well  forfeit their SEC & NCAA tournament games if  they should make either one

They didn’t look like world-beaters vs Vandy.  Vandy looked like world-losers.

Denver has had a couple good games lately.  Feed him.

• Like 1

Tough crowd on the board today. Ole miss is shooting 50% from 3. We’ll see if they can keep it up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

At home the crowd gives the team energy. However, I still haven’t seen a true alpha to emerge. No one to rally the team when things start going south

To me the whole AU home bull s*** is played out. This is a Bruce thing. He has to get this thing going. The ball still bounces and the court is still wood 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1