NCAA Tournament Thread (Non-Auburn Games)

13 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

I'm tired of hearing about him.

I'm going to talk about him every single day

28 minutes ago, Eagle-2 said:

We don't have one that can if I'm being honest. At least not one who can finish once they get inside, and certainly not one who can distribute the ball like Sears can.

The best thing he did was not make it about him. Didn't take stupid shots just because. Everybody collapsed on him, he kicked it out twice, set dude up for a wide open dunk once, and just threw it to the roller and then the he (the roller) kicked it out and they scored. 

Just be smart and run your offense without turning the ball over..... And play D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

The interesting thing is football and basketball kind of intertwined. The main position that needs to be addressed nothing was done 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Well, that's fine. But remember, this IS an Auburn board. And not many fans won't to hear about a rival they hate. 

1 minute ago, e808 said:

The interesting thing is football and basketball kind of intertwined. The main position that needs to be addressed nothing was done 

I brought that up too, also it's the head of the team. Seems like you would really make sure you are good at those positions

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, arktiger1975 said:

Well, that's fine. But remember, this IS an Auburn board. And not many fans won't to hear about a rival they hate. 

This is the non Auburn thread, common sense would make you think you aren't going to read Auburn stuff in this thread. 

Also too not everybody is completely childish. Many of us are from the state of Alabama which means friends and family attend different schools. Nobody is going to turn on their family for some stupid rivalry stuff. It's something to have fun with but I hope nobody really are considering people are evil because of a school they attended.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

This is the non Auburn thread, common sense would make you think you aren't going to read Auburn stuff in this thread. 

Also too not everybody is completely childish. Many of us are from the state of Alabama which means friends and family attend different schools. Nobody is going to turn on their family for some stupid rivalry stuff. It's something to have fun with but I hope nobody really are considering people are evil because of a school they attended.....

Look at it this way. Let's say my best friend and I both interviewed for a job. Say I get the job. Would I go constantly talking about getting the job around my friend? Not if I were a considerate person. 

5 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

Look at it this way. Let's say my best friend and I both interviewed for a job. Say I get the job. Would I go constantly talking about getting the job around my friend? Not if I were a considerate person. 

That doesn't even make sense to this. In a thread where it says let's talk about the tournament not Auburn I would expect talk of a game that was just played. 

Now if Mark just scored 2 points then why talk about him. He scored 26 had 10 rebounds and 6 assists and was player of the game. Yeah I would expect to see his name. Add on top of that Auburn turned him down, his uncles played football for Auburn, we needed a PG..... Yeah he's going to be talked about. 

If you really didn't want to see his name you wouldn't have come to this thread. I'm supposed to act like he doesn't exist for you? Why would I do that. 

Now what I won't do is right after a loss keep posting his praises. That would be dumb on my part. Many of us was on here a long time before you were

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

I can't even bring myself to watch the Yale game, Lol.

SDS is up 28-12 with 8:13 to go in the 1st.

It looks like a game we were hoping to have against Yale... 🤢

Edited by 81spacetiger
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

I can't even bring myself to watch the Yale game, Lol.

They about to get the hell beat out of them I bet 😂. And that's going to make it even worse imo

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

They about to get the hell beat out of them I bet 😂. And that's going to make it even worse imo

Exactly. Because I know thats what we should have done against them, Lmao. SMH. We can't just have nice things when we are supposed to. 

25 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol you’ll learn 

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Well Sds is probably a better prepared team

• Like 1

You know Bruce is watching, hopefully taking notes and getting pissed.

6 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Well Sds is probably a better prepared team

its showing through the score 37-16 at 5:22 to go in the 1st

Unfortunately it looks like SDSU is making quick work of Yale. The hits keep on coming

Just now, e808 said:

Unfortunately it looks like SDSU is making quick work of Yale. The hits keep on coming

I'm not upset at all about it. I knew Yale wasn't any good. We just farted around and took them lightly.

• Like 1

The majority of Houston’s team is in foul trouble but they are relentless. I don’t think they have much of a rotation either

The entire Auburn team and staff should be required to watch this game among others involved sec teams. Until you can beat these lower seed teams then it doesn’t mean much what you did to get there.

Edited by TigerOne
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

They are going to use their 6'8" guy..... Their guards are going to hit some shots and probably protect the ball. And I guarantee the guy that went crazy against us they are at least going to try to double him.

Don't even let their confidence even dream they can win

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

I'm not upset at all about it. I knew Yale wasn't any good. We just farted around and took them lightly.

And played  stupid basketball, unfortunately an Auburn trademark 

1 minute ago, TigerOne said:

The entire Auburn team and staff should be required to watch this game among others involved sec teams. Until you can beat these lower seed teams then it doesn’t mean much what you did to get there.

I completely agree with this. EVERYBODY should have to watch this game