Freaking bammer fans...

Jenny AU-92

I guess it must be lemonade flavored tho...

Got this from Crimson Tusks...

The fact that all those talking heads will be saying "I told you so" only reinforces the fact that we are back on the collective national radar. It's a back-handed compliment. 

Good grief. :no::no:

The fact that all those talking heads will be saying "I told you so" only reinforces the fact that we are back on the collective national radar. It's a back-handed compliment. 

197764[/snapback]

So let me get this straight...

If I suck, people say I suck and then my suckiness is noted when I suck, I am important on a national scale?

Hmmmm... I must be the most important person in the UNIVERSE!!

197764[/snapback]

So let me get this straight...

If I suck, people say I suck and then my suckiness is noted when I suck, I am important on a national scale?

Hmmmm... I must be the most important person in the UNIVERSE!!

197768[/snapback]

Being that obsessed with yourself is kind of like well....you figure it out.

197764[/snapback]

Only a bammer would make such an asinine comment like that. Is there an organization in the world with more self-absorbed, ignorant associates than that group? I don't know whether to laugh my butt off at this rube or simply shake my head in disbelief. How pathetic...

:lol: :huh: :rolleyes::blink::roflol:

Good grief.

197764[/snapback]

Only a bammer would make such an asinine comment like that. Is there an organization in the world with more self-absorbed, ignorant associates than that group? I don't know whether to laugh my butt off at this rube or simply shake my head in disbelief. How pathetic...

:lol: :huh: :rolleyes::roflol:

197865[/snapback]

In a word,,,,,,,,,,,, no. :big:

Actually, they've never really left the "collective national radar." With probation, Logan Young, the Cottrell suit, Franchione, Destinygate, and three years of devastating injuries to star players, they been in the national spotlight for the last several years--just never in a good way.

I do see a back handed b!tch slapping in the turds near future though!

197889[/snapback]

i think it will be another battle like last night really. LSU won a great game, so did Auburn. congrats to both. as for us, theres always next year. we've come a long way this year, but the dream is over. no telling what will happen next year seeing as how most of our defense are seniors, but who knows. anyways, looking forward to a battle next week. roll tide! :)

Speaking of KoolAid, I was told that there is currently a campaign on one of the Bama boards to "write in" Brodie for Heisman to assure that he gets to New York for the announcement.

Since I won't deign to visit any of those places, can someone verify the veracity (or lack thereof) of this?

Speaking of KoolAid, I was told that there is currently a campaign on one of the Bama boards to "write in" Brodie for Heisman to assure that he gets to New York for the announcement.

Since I won't deign to visit any of those places, can someone verify the veracity (or lack thereof) of this?

198372[/snapback]

Shockley will get the invite way before Brodie.

197764[/snapback]

National radar, hmm... That sounds a lot like "National Champion!" Time to claim another one! 72 and counting!

Archived