UAT is bothered by the THUMB

WarTiger

Linky Dinky

Yes, the UATers have sunk to new lows, if that is even possible. They say all the time (well, in public anyway) that the fear the thumb slogan doesn't bother them, yet amongst themselves are breathing fire over it. Now, they've taken it to another extreme. This shows that we have definently gotten to them, and they know they are beneath us..

THUMB IS COMING!!!!!

I understand you can get those in the wifebeater variety free when you open up an account at the Bryant Bank or when you purchase a new Kia.

Now thats what I am Talking about!!!!

The THUMB is comming............ Bama hears the Jaws Music in the back ground..

Guest Tigrinum Major

What kindergartener three year old drew that? The ears look like bat wings.

Sad part is, he will probably make a little jack on that.

What kindergartener three year old drew that?  The ears look like bat wings.

235851[/snapback]

Hell yeah he will make some jack...I wished I would have thought of it and sold it to all the dumb Alabama fans that would buy something like that.

235851[/snapback]

Hell yeah he will make some jack...I wished I would have thought of it and sold it to all the dumb Alabama fans that would buy something like that.

235857[/snapback]

Now that would be funny! Sell them and later let it be known that an Aubie owned the site and all proceeds were being donated to the AUBURN scholarship fund! That would truly be a bitter pill for them to swallow. :lol::lol:

235851[/snapback]

Regardless, we can assure they can use this line of merchandise for two years. The year AFTER the THUMB will be just as painful as the year leading up to it...

THE THUMB IS COMING!!!!!

i think the thong is the end all of great comedy... i mean what happens if you actually encounter that? can you be happy even if you're a bama fan? that's just a hilarious thought.

i think the thong is the end all of great comedy... i mean what happens if you actually encounter that? can you be happy even if you're a bama fan? that's just a hilarious thought.

235866[/snapback]

Something like this maybe????

stringownage7mo.th.png

In a word......priceless. :D

It looks like they traced a picture of a Gremlin from the movie and then put a little tiny trunk on it. Nice artwork, Bammers!!!!

Notice that the elephant HAS NO thumb. Only five fingers. Are they so scared that they can't even give their kindergartner's Gremlinaardvarkephant any thumbs?

Wow, that was just a really innovative and intelligent comeback to "fear the thumb. :rolleyes:

I suppose shooting the bird is that "class" they're always talking about?

No matter - I think they will be keeping that finger holstered in their nose for another year or two..............

I got a Trojan Virus warning when I clicked on this link.

Be careful if you don't have good virus protection.

235851[/snapback]

Yeah, this is right up there with the "Back on Top" CD single for $12.99.

Yeah, this is right up there with the "Back on Top" CD single for $12.99.

236004[/snapback]

Which I bought so that I could illegally distribute it because it was just that funny.

Link

Who would put their toddler in a shirt like that?!? I mean, I don't know about them, but I don't want to raise my 2 year old thinking it's ok to go around flicking other kids off!

Who would put their toddler in a shirt like that?!? I mean, I don't know about them, but I don't want to raise my 2 year old thinking it's ok to go around flicking other kids off!

236027[/snapback]

Dude, we're talking about bammers here...That's what they do...

i had the same thought about the back of the boxers after the fact... but i decided that thong is now the only acceptable male gift at a lingerie shower.

Archived