Big hits

tad4au

I was just wondering what other people thought would be CSL main guys he would go after with just a little time left before NSD. If I were him I believe I would go hard after S. Diggs, J. Winston, and maybe even R. Louis?? What do you guys think? I am just hoping this class improves !! War Eagle

Diggs and Louis will be his main targets. Winston is a lost cause.

I think we really need Diggs . With Diggs and JaQuay Williams the WR spot could be great which hopefully could open up the run with Mason and OMac

Don't forget Patterson either. He'll contribute immediately and is pretty well suited for Loeffler's O

Diggs and Louis will be his main targets. Winston is a lost cause.

This. Winston is lost but look for us to offer another QB possible since Barret said he was not coming back.

I was just wondering what other people thought would be CSL main guys he would go after with just a little time left before NSD. If I were him I believe I would go hard after S. Diggs, J. Winston, and maybe even R. Louis?? What do you guys think? I am just hoping this class improves !! War Eagle

This class, as it stands is very good. Auburn's average star-ranking is right up there with the best of them. What we are short on is numbers, so rounding up some more like what we've already got committed would be great!

What would be the chances of CSL getting Gunner Keil or some other huge QB? ( don't get me wrong, I am super proud we have ZP

Slim and none. <_<

But it would really piss the bammers off wouldn't it. :big:

What would be the chances of CSL getting Gunner Keil or some other huge QB? ( don't get me wrong, I am super proud we have ZP

I am pretty sure he is attending classes at Notre Dame.

I am pretty sure he is attending classes at Notre Dame.

Correct, so he is out and for some reason our coaches have never been as interested in Jameses Winston as are we fans. Maybe they think we're good for this year with Pike and they are working hard on the Johnson kid from Montgomery for next year's class?

Archived