2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now who do y'all this he looks like right here?

7_87012.JPG

At the risk of having Web Maters thrown at me...Trent Richardson.

Was thinking the same thing but wasn't sure without the suit.  :-X

Oklahoma Rivals Mod in response to a fan asking what he thinks " You don't want to know. Kids don't drop off the map like he has for me if everything is kosher"

Auburn Eagle ‏@AuburnEagle

It appears big-time RB Greg Bryant could be de-committing from #Oklahoma sometime soon. Could he flip to #Auburn ?

It appears big-time RB Greg Bryant could be de-committing from #Oklahoma sometime soon. Could he flip to #Auburn ?

No Lobo's

No Lobo's

I don't get the lure of the Lobos; they've been crushing it in recruiting lately  :dunno:  >:(

No Lobo's

:'(

No Lobo's

I don't get the lure of the Lobos; they've been crushing it in recruiting lately  :dunno:   >:(

it's Bob Davies the recruits get the biggest kick that he can't pronounce their name correctly. trust me we will be in the top 75 soon

Speaking of the 5-star.. I asked this in a previous thread, can't remember which, but anyway.. Rivals has 5-stars up to #17. In previous years, they would go all the way up to mid 20'd and up to the 30's. Will they be giving out more 5-stars? If so, when?

Speaking of the 5-star.. I asked this in a previous thread, can't remember which, but anyway.. Rivals has 5-stars up to #17. In previous years, they would go all the way up to mid 20'd and up to the 30's. Will they be giving out more 5-stars? If so, when?

Generally closer to the end of the high-school season and All-Star games. They'll add a few between now and then also. But they know about how many they want to have by the end, and add to what they have over time. That way they don't have to "take that 5th star away from guys" as the the rankings get shuffled.

Generally closer to the end of the high-school season and All-Star games. They'll add a few between now and then also. But they know about how many they want to have by the end, and add to what they have over time. That way they don't have to "take that 5th star away from guy's as the the rankings get shuffled.

Thank you. I hope Bryant can make some moves to pick up in there. TJ, too, cause he's only at 42 right now.

No Lobo's

I've been gone for a while and I come back to see you still using this joke?  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Looks like Farrell just teased everyone with the thought of Bryant moving up to 5 stars.  I don't see any way Trey moves up.  I think he'll stay in the Rivals 100 at least.

Generally closer to the end of the high-school season and All-Star games. They'll add a few between now and then also. But they know about how many they want to have by the end, and add to what they have over time. That way they don't have to "take that 5th star away from guy's as the the rankings get shuffled.

Thank you. I hope Bryant can make some moves to pick up in there. TJ, too, cause he's only at 42 right now.

It would help but I think we should start paying attention to the 247 composite rankings. As KK tweeted it's the most unbiased rankings. On the composite GB is 31 overall and #3 RB.

Saw this one another site:

Bryant has taken off his twitter that he is a Oklahoma commit

And what does this tell us...??   :dunno:

That it's better for us now that it's not on there ?  ;D

Nothing's getting by this guy on a Monday!!! Haha!

It takes years and years of practice and experience.  :laugh:

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports

Here's what I know about star American Heritage RB Greg Bryant: it appears he has de-committed from #Sooners. Key word: appears

@mattyports

Here's what I know about star American Heritage RB Greg Bryant: it appears he has de-committed from #Sooners. Key word: appears

Retweeted by Kyle Kolumbus

Matt's Bio:

Staff writer, Palm Beach Post. Cookout enthusiast. Tweets about South Florida sports, mainly high schools and football recruiting.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports

Source close to the program says Bryant definitely no longer a #Sooners commit, wants to look around. We knew he wants to look around.

@mattyports

Matt's Bio:

Staff writer, Palm Beach Post. Cookout enthusiast. Tweets about South Florida sports, mainly high schools and football recruiting.

I am not a part of the twitter universe. Is Kyle somebody we all know on here? Looks a lot like a certain person on here anyways.

I am not a part of the twitter universe. Is Kyle somebody we all know on here? Looks a lot like a certain person on here anyways.

It's KK

@mattyports

Matt's Bio:

https://twitter.com/kkolumbo

Archived