2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike

Florida RB Greg Bryant has de-committed from #Oklahoma according to his dad. Wants to play in SEC, #Auburn and #Gamecocks on top

Hate to hear S. Car. is in on this. Just one more hurdle IMO.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike

Florida RB Greg Bryant has de-committed from #Oklahoma according to his dad. Wants to play in SEC, #Auburn and #Gamecocks on top

LOL just checked on twitter and Sooner fans are blowing up.

What makes everyone believe something will happen tonight?

Well according to his father, he has de-committed. That's something that's happened.

Well according to his father, he has de-committed. That's something that's happened.

Ha! Understood. But what makes everyone think he's COMMITTING tonight? Especially if USCe is mentioned?? Sorry to be so broad in the previous post.

I don't know that it will. Just the last time I saw so many MODS on at once was when RF made his announcement he had flipped, but everybody knew what time he was doing it. Just wanted to point out so many were on. Maybe they are just having their monthly MOD meeting on their secret board or something. Maybe voting somebody off the island. It has bee a lot of fu

Ha! Understood. But what makes everyone think he's COMMITTING tonight? Especially if USCe is mentioned?? Sorry to be so broad in the previous post.

Oh yeah I know. Quite the surprise. I never even considered them a threat on him!

I don't know that it will. Just the last time I saw so many MODS on at once was when RF made his announcement he had flipped, but everybody knew what time he was doing it. Just wanted to point out so many were on. Maybe they are just having their monthly MOD meeting on their secret board or something. Maybe voting somebody off the island. It has bee a lot of fu

:rolleyes:;D

I look for him to either announce by wed or it may be awhile. hopefully we get him on campus to close the deal. he didn't decommit for nothing he knows where he wants to go he just  threw south carolina in to not reveal where he was going yet.

I probably missed it but when did South Carolina enter the picture ?  I thought Auburn and Mee-sha-gan were the front runners ?  :dunno:

Could be you! tribe.gif

BTW... I think your having problems with your "n"!  :dunno:

I probably missed it but when did South Carolina enter the picture ?  I thought Auburn and Mee-sha-gan were the front runners ?   :dunno:

He said he wanted to look at Auburn and USCe a couple of weeks ago or so.

I probably missed it but when did South Carolina enter the picture ?  I thought Auburn and Mee-sha-gan were the front runners ?   :dunno:

Michigan is Derrick Green potential front runner

Could be you! tribe.gif

BTW... I think your having problems with your "n"!  :dunno:

:laugh:

Michigan is Derrick Green potential front runner

Got it, thanks for the info.

Auburn is supposedly leading for Bryant and Meatchicken is supposedly leading for Derrick Green 

I wonder if our depth at RB could hurt us with Bryant. That's really the only advantage USCe has on us.

I see your point, but I would think that he and those around him would have taken that into consideration before the decommitment

I wonder if our depth at RB could hurt us with Bryant. That's really the only advantage USCe has on us.

Nope. SC is just a hat on the table. Auburn is the only team he has retweeted positive stuff about the last 5 days.

I see your point, but I would think that he and those around him would have taken that into consideration before the decommitment

Good point

A 'DJ' sighting...good news must be a comin!!  :wedance:

Yep, seems like when DJ shows up these days it's generally to update the Commitment Profiles. Should be good news.

Archived