2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not a part of the twitter universe. Is Kyle somebody we all know on here? Looks a lot like a certain person on here anyways.

It's KK

:-\ well aren't you the smart one...

I am not a part of the twitter universe. Is Kyle somebody we all know on here? Looks a lot like a certain person on here anyways.

It's KK

yes, why do you ask?

@mattyports

Here's what I know about star American Heritage RB Greg Bryant: it appears he has de-committed from #Sooners. Key word: appears

Retweeted by Kyle Kolumbus

Matt's Bio:

Staff writer, Palm Beach Post. Cookout enthusiast. Tweets about South Florida sports, mainly high schools and football recruiting.

The only thing I got out of this post is that this guy is a cookout enthusiast, never heard that one before :)

It's KK

yes, why do you ask?

Because your the man?????

It's KK

yes, why do you ask?

Because your the man?????

Not a man. Just another yellow bellied feather head. :laugh:

It's KK

Thanks Bird! To quote Sheldon Cooper, "I am on fire".

It's KK

Anyone who makes a Big Bang Theory reference immediately becomes my favorite poster. Well played, sir. Well played.

It's KK

Anyone who makes a Big Bang Theory reference immediately becomes my favorite poster. Well played, sir. Well played.

:laugh: LOVE it. Never miss a re-run on any channel.

It's KK

Actually that 's Elmer Fudd thats says that.

I'm On Fire

It's KK

Actually that 's Elmer Fudd thats says that.

I'm On Fi-uh

FTFY

I went to the Sooner board to see what they were saying.  I will never make that mistake again.  Everything from slander about AU to claims of a street agent managing Bryant.  Those people are northern bammers.  

Oh and my favorite all time BBT quote, "You don't want to get into it with Sheldon. The guy's one lab accident away from being a super villain".

I went to the Sooner board to see what they were saying.  I will never make that mistake again.  Everything from slander about AU to claims of a street agent managing Bryant.  Those people are northern bammers.  

Oh and my favorite all time BBT quote, "You don't want to get into it with Sheldon. The guy's one lab accident away from being a super villain".

Players who wear red are just craaaazy people.  Didn't you know that ?  :laugh:

Lots of noise out there...

HAS AMERICAN HERITAGE RB GREG BRYANT RE-OPENED HIS RECRUITMENT?

by Matt Porter

College football recruiting junkies were buzzing Monday night with the possibility that standout American Heritage running back Greg Bryant may have de-committed from Oklahoma.

Is possibility a reality? As with many recruiting dramas, the answer is fluid, and depends on who you ask.

The background: Bryant committed to Oklahoma in late March and seemed to remain solid through the spring, giving OU a commitment from the nation’s top running backs.

Bryant is No. 2 in the nation (30th-ranked player overall) according to ESPN and No. 4 back in the land (28th overall) according to Rivals. A 5-foot-11, 197-pound tailback, he ran for 2,180 yards and 35 touchdowns as a junior, lifting American Heritage to the Class 3A state championship.

Despite his commitment, top programs from the SEC to the Pac-10 didn’t stop chasing him.

A big-name school in the Southeast seemed to be making inroads. In June, Bryant went to Auburn on an unofficial visit. Earlier this month, he was said to be open to the SEC school. On July 7, he said he had two official visits planned for the fall: Oklahoma and Auburn.

He said he was still committed to Oklahoma, but wanted to reassess his options. “[i'm] just looking around to make sure I made the best decision after I visit the schools I like most OU will be my last visit,” he said in a message to the Palm Beach Post.

Like many recruits, Bryant seems to toy with his recruitment status, often re-tweeting praise from fans of other college teams, especially South Carolina and Auburn.

On Monday, Bryant seemed to be thinking a little harder. He tweeted “Decisions….” and removed a line in his profile that contained a reference to Oklahoma.

Picture-7.png

Bryant's tweet, plus previous comments, raised speculation he was moving away from OU.

That led to speculation Bryant had fully opened his recruitment. A source close to the program said Bryant was no longer committed to the Sooners. Bryant himself didn’t return a message from the Post.

It appears Oklahoma wants to know what’s going on as well: former American Heritage coach Doug Socha said he received a missed call from an OU coach Monday and couldn’t re-connect. He planned to try on Tuesday.

Perhaps the clearest picture of Bryant’s situation comes from his father, also named Greg, who was reached by a Post reporter late Monday night.

“You know what, right now I’m not really talking about that. A lot of that is going on right now,” adding that he had a phone call on the other line.

He didn’t say whether the caller was an Oklahoma coach, a coach from another top college program or another reporter trying to get insight into the matter.

“I’m going through a lot right now,” the elder Bryant said. “That’s kind of where we are.”

http://blogs.palmbea...is-recruitment/

Hopefully something is going to happen tonight with him. I just looked who was on and just about every MOD we have is on right now. Either that or a MOD doughnut shop just opened up somewhere close.

Hopefully something is going to happen tonight with him. I just looked who was on and just about every MOD we have is on right now. Either that or a MOD doughnut shop just opened up somewhere close.

We're all having beers together.............. except bird of course

It's KK

tumblr_m7wn9ntEY21qj74sxo1_500.gif

I prefer liquor.

:laugh: :laugh: Well, there goes my theory.

I prefer liquor.

We know... that's why your not here

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike

Florida RB Greg Bryant has de-committed from #Oklahoma according to his dad. Wants to play in SEC, #Auburn and #Gamecocks on top

I hope something happens tonight as well.. There hasn't been anything exciting happen lately!

Archived