2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

If we get Bryant from OU that will almost make up for what Stoops did to us in 2004. Karma is a strange creature.

Can't really blame Stoops for '04.  He just rode what the voters gave him.  Tubs would have done the same if the roles had been reversed.

Actually, Tubs under played his hand all year in the media. I never understood that. We beat more top ten teams that year than the next two closest teams combined, yet CTT never really tried to market our team to the voters. I also seem to remember that Stoops brother voted AU something ridiculous like #7 in 2004.

I thought it was #17. I may be wrong though.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin Hokanson‏@JHokanson

Greg Bryant back on the market. Auburn, South Carolina and Georgia the frontrunners. http://bit.ly/MwBfDD @Rivals

Is Georgia like USCe? Just another hat on the table, or is GB really considering them?

Greg Bryant back on the market. Auburn, South Carolina and Georgia the frontrunners. http://bit.ly/MwBfDD @Rivals

Is Georgia like USCe? Just another hat on the table, or is GB really considering them?

Foster told him to troll thUGA

Per Rivals... He is likely to visit AU in the next week and will definitely take an OV to AU. He said kind of when asked if AU was his leader and he does probably will not commit til after the season.

Foster told him to troll thUGA

Ha!  I hope so...

Per Rivals... He is likely to visit AU in the next week and will definitely take an OV to AU. He said kind of when asked if AU was his leader and he does probably will not commit til after the season.

Fall Practice Season?  ;)

I want him to come to Auburn but I hope he doesn't just pick us now to tie up his spot and then flip later on after looking more.

What makes you say that?

Nothing he has said or done. I was just saying I hope the players that pick us now, know they want to play here and are not just committing to save a spot. Someone doing that can turn other recruits away from considering us and may make the coaches slack up on recruiting some players.

If we get Bryant from OU that will almost make up for what Stoops did to us in 2004. Karma is a strange creature.

Can't really blame Stoops for '04.  He just rode what the voters gave him.  Tubs would have done the same if the roles had been reversed.

Actually, Tubs under played his hand all year in the media. I never understood that. We beat more top ten teams that year than the next two closest teams combined, yet CTT never really tried to market our team to the voters. I also seem to remember that Stoops brother voted AU something ridiculous like #7 in 2004.

I don't believe that it mattered as long as the top 2 didn't lose, no matter what kind of public relations campaign one ran. Re: Greg Bryant-- sweet revenge.

I want him to come to Auburn but I hope he doesn't just pick us now to tie up his spot and then flip later on after looking more.

What makes you say that?

Nothing he has said or done. I was just saying I hope the players that pick us now, know they want to play here and are not just committing to save a spot. Someone doing that can turn other recruits away from considering us and may make the coaches slack up on recruiting some players.

Our coaches are very good. They know when recruits are doing that.

He called and talked to georgia coaches today..

They are taking Kamara.  IF he doesn't commit to Auburn by the end of the week, we still have a BIG lead.

I thought JLEE was going to be right since he has playing it careful. Looks like the normal JLee is coming back  :banghead: and I was excited

I thought JLEE was going to be right since he has playing it careful. Looks like the normal JLee is coming back  :banghead: and I was excited

Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in.

Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in.

:laugh:

What makes you say that?

Don't think they knew last year.

What makes you say that?

I consider that situation completely different than what I believe the OP intended. But if we must Delve into it TJ is the only the that playd us. The rest of the guys that flipped to Bammer wanted to go to Auburn but their parents would not allow it.

What makes you say that?

I consider that situation completely different than what I believe the OP intended. But if we must Delve into it TJ is the only the that playd us. The rest of the guys that flipped to Bammer wanted to go to Auburn but their parents would not allow it.

Didn't Ray Drew play us?

What makes you say that?

Didn't Ray Drew play us?

He was never committed.

What makes you say that?

Didn't Ray Drew play us?

He was never committed.

Check.

Aside from what's happened in past previous recruiting classes; any more news on Bryant? I can't handle this extended dull period. o_________o

Archived