Shon Coleman update

Jonesy

:wareagle: :wareagle:  The way i see it if Coleman wants to go to turdville then go we have an excellent offensive line now with other big guys coming in his lost not ours. BTW Saban has man boobs

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of things we all need to remember right now....

1.  Deep breaths.....relax!  We could have the 65th ranked class in the country and no one wanting our kids...as it is, we're fighting for a top 3 finish with studs that others want.  It's still a week until signing day and a lot can happen....some probably will, but most is probably bluster from those trying to cheapen our accomplishments.

2.  Remember we do live in a state where the majority of the media is against us and will do whatever it can to make fun of us, belittle us or make our accomplishments less than Bama's.  Until there are actual quotes from these kids saying I've always wanted to go to ______, let it go.

3.  We already have a great class that is expected to get better.  Look at who's in line to sign with us next week:

Latt - both SC and AU people are saying he's coming...reality - no one knows but him.

Whitaker - both UGA and AU people are saying he's coming...reality - no one knows but him.

Lemonier - both FSU and AU people are saying he's coming...reality - no one knows but him.

Coleman - both UA and AU people are saying he's coming....reality, he's said he's coming to AU and until then we take the kid at his word.

There are a lot of things that can happen in the next week....but we do know this:

1.  Cam Newton

2.  Dyer

3.  Mack

4.  Reed

5.  Gayden

6.  and a ton of others....

point is....we've got a tremendous coaching staff working their tails off for this school and putting us in line for the best recruits in the country.  They have already put together a great class that is going to do great things here at Auburn.  But everyone needs to remember this one thing....when you think coaching would be the greatest job in the world, remember that a coach's entire livelihood depends entirely on the whims and decisions of 18-19 year old young men.  If we lose a few, it happens.  If we gain a few, remember that's someone else's loss.  Have fun with all this but remember to breath deeply, relax and enjoy the ride.  

War Eagle!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is true

If he decides to stick to with Auburn (and remember ST thinks he will) then thats great.  If he decides to go to another school then lets hope for the best for him.  Remember there is no guarantee that he will ever play a down at Auburn.  Some kids don't make the move from HS to College as well as others.  We may have some less hyped O Lineman coming in that still have some growing to do.  The point is you just never know so War Eagle and no matter what it's great to be an Auburn Tiger.

I'll say again: The last actual quote we've seen from Coleman is "I'm 100% Auburn". The rest is bamzo BS and their wishful thinking. By acting like they haven't offered Coleman a scholarship (bwahahahaha) they can cover their behinds when he signs with Auburn.

Don't fall into the pit with them, don't read their meaningless websites, and don't listen to their pathetic Pondscum radio show.

After calming down and rationally thinking about it......I've decided that Coleman remains faithful to AU and makes a couple of midget jokes as he leaves Tuscalooserville.

Rivals says that UAT is the favorite for 4* OT Arie Kouandjio from Maryland.  I don't see them taking both along with the two OT's that enrolled in January.  Coleman is going to be a star at AU.  Why would he settle on being a back-up plan for a coach half his height?

I told ya'll needed to chill the hell out and just look at this rationally

He has said he is 100% committed to AU (1$ to mack), but i dont see him leaving. This talk is just Bammers doing what they do best in stirring things up.

take in mind this too, the more the message is perceived that he may be wavering on his commitment, the better the  other schools will wine and dine him.  Take everything you hear with a grain of salt and just take it as part of the process right now.

I pretty sure by Weekend, there will new come out from Miami too that Shon is a lock for them. All of us will freak out again for no reason.

I pretty sure by Weekend, there will new come out from Miami too that Shon is a lock for them. All of us will freak out again for no reason.

Yes sir.

Most people on here may just be a little too sensitive to what the turds are doing. We've sat here for 3 years and they've had great classes. We've been in disarray to say the least. They win the title this past year and we have something to look forward to(recruiting class). Now Little Nicky is trying to rain on our parade. Some people might be over reacting. If Shon Coleman feels it's best for him to be a turd then let it be. I would like nothing more than him signing with Auburn but if he doesn't want to then I would rather him not. "Get on Board of Get Out of The Way!" We're coming either way.

Hey Shon, while you are there, see if Nick's head is flat enough to sit your coffee cup on.

We will find a use for the little guy yet.

If you have a chance, go out on the field at Bryant Denney and see where you will be knocking red jerseyed mouth breathers on their wallets.  

Hey after reading Evan Woodbery's piece on al.com today, has Coleman left Tuscaloosa to head to Miami already, or is he leaving for Miami on Friday?

I was just unsure because of the way it was worded.

:we::believe:

He'll most likely leave tomorrow for Miami. 

Most recruiting trips are - night, full day, morning.  So Tusc Wed night, Thurs and leave Fri morning for Miami and do the same thing all over again.

Guest BibliothekarTiger

Hey after reading Evan Woodbery's piece on al.com today, has Coleman left Tuscaloosa to head to Miami already, or is he leaving for Miami on Friday?

Don't feel badly.  I'm always unsure of Evan Woodbery's wording.

Most people on here may just be a little too sensitive to what the turds are doing. We've sat here for 3 years and they've had great classes. We've been in disarray to say the least. They win the title this past year and we have something to look forward to(recruiting class). Now Little Nicky is trying to rain on our parade. Some people might be over reacting. If Shon Coleman feels it's best for him to be a turd then let it be. I would like nothing more than him signing with Auburn but if he doesn't want to then I would rather him not. "Get on Board of Get Out of The Way!" We're coming either way.

This is what I'm talking about! Great Post!

Guest BibliothekarTiger

:we::believe:

Don't feel badly.  I'm always unsure of Evan Woodbery's wording.

After calming down and rationally thinking about it......I've decided that Coleman remains faithful to AU and makes a couple of midget jokes as he leaves Tuscalooserville.

Rivals says that UAT is the favorite for 4* OT Arie Kouandjio from Maryland.  I don't see them taking both along with the two OT's that enrolled in January.  Coleman is going to be a star at AU.  Why would he settle on being a back-up plan for a coach half his height?

It pains me to do it sick0002.gif , but the only reason I did was to get an update on their status w/ Kouandjio! It appears that they are pretty confident that they will get him! If they did get him, then they would not have room for SC, IMO... and they SURELY could not get any of these other guys they are after {ie. Stone, Smith, Maynard (Keenan Allen's bro)}... http://alabama.rivals.com/wire.asp ...now I need to take a shower, b/c I feel dirty from being over there! shower.gif

Archived