reported players?

54autiger

Can someone give me a list of the players that has reported on campus yet?  I know that most of the class have but, i havent heard anything about Bonomolo.

I know Jake Holland, Corey Lemonier, Rah Rah White have for sure.. But I'm not sure about others...

Tiger seems to be dead on here. Bonomolo and McNeal should be here before the 1st.

The 28th is the first day of classes for the second summer semester.  That is when they will arrive, hence this weekend.

Everyone has reported except Bonomolo and McNeal.  I have read that both are qualified but they are just reporting later on this week.  Why they are reporting later I don't know.

i have pretty good sources saying they both are camping out for the iphone 4 release thursday....theyll be in town sometime after that

Guest gkc81

Everyone has reported except Bonomolo and McNeal.  I have read that both are qualified but they are just reporting later on this week.  Why they are reporting later I don't know.

i have pretty good sources saying they both are camping out for the iphone 4 release thursday....theyll be in town sometime after that

Surely you jest.  Bonomolo does not camp for i-phones.  Apple calls him and asks, "How many i-phones does Mr. Bonomolo want delivered?"  Even Chuck Norris calls him Mr. Bonomolo. :thumbsup:

Guest gkc81

Jeffrey Lee twitted a little over 30 minutes ago that he spoke with Bonomolo and that he's planning on being in Auburn on Wednesday.

I predict a small earthquake in Louisiana just as Mr. Bonomolo crosses the Alabama line.

I am very glad that we have Mr. Bonomolo however La. has had enough natural and man made disasters. They do not need an earthquake too.

:wareagle::we:

Any way to have a complete list of 2010 signees that is updated as they report and enroll?

May be that I'm just a "nervous nellie," but I will be relieved when everyone is on board.

:we:

Any way to have a complete list of 2010 signees that is updated as they report and enroll?

May be that I'm just a "nervous nellie," but I will be relieved when everyone is on board.

We are working on an article as I type. It will be done sometime tonight.

^^^^^^^^^^thanks!^^^^^^^^^^

:tdau:

thanks for the update ST

+

Sometime I think St knows what we are going to ask for before we ask for it.  :laugh:

+

Sometime I think St knows what we are going to ask for before we ask for it.   :laugh:

Of course he does lol... we are kinda predictable.

+

Sometime I think St knows what we are going to ask for before we ask for it.   :laugh:

:laugh:

I'm not a subscriber to any pay-per-view blog, but I have noticed that one of those sites teases you with the report that two of the 32 2010 signees will not report and enroll for the 2010 season.  I assume that Richardson is one.  Who might the other be?

:wedance:

I'm not a subscriber to any pay-per-view blog, but I have noticed that one of those sites teases you with the report that two of the 32 2010 signees will not report and enroll for the 2010 season.  I assume that Richardson is one.  Who might the other be?

:wedance:

Shon Coleman. He's staying near his home and hospital in Memphis to finish rehab. Expect him to re-sign and report in 2011 if all goes well medically.

OK, thanks,  I should have remembered that (guess my oldtimers must be kicking in) and certainly been more considerate of his situation.  I am sure we all are wishing him the very best.

:wareagle:

+

I vote for ST to be promoted to GURU status!  :thumbsup::bow::thumbsup::bow:;D

Archived