SEC Network, Week 2...

DKW 86

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticed the same thing as the ticker ran through the upcoming slate during the UT-Utah St game.

Unless Vandy shows up with a pulse - which they were obviously missing last week - you're right. Good week to go golfing maybe.

Figures Auburn is playing during one of the biggest games of the year - Oregon vs Michigan State. Thankfully I can pull that game up on basic cable and watch Auburn on ESPN2 and have both TVs up next to each other. So I'm glad there isn't a great game with an SEC team included.

10448797_10202094810206728_7146943060667492849_n.jpg?oh=885794d0503d20be56ef35a05723492f&oe=5461AA1B

Not a gotta see game in the whole conference...lol

How is SECN showing 2 games at the same time?

Just out of curiosity ... does the SEC office have any say in schools scheduling OOC opponents? I would think they would want to avoid weekends like this.

10448797_10202094810206728_7146943060667492849_n.jpg?oh=885794d0503d20be56ef35a05723492f&oe=5461AA1B

Not a gotta see game in the whole conference...lol

How is SECN showing 2 games at the same time?

Just out of curiosity ... does the SEC office have any say in schools scheduling OOC opponents? I would think they would want to avoid weekends like this.

They have an alternate channel they use, don't know what or where it is but I am sure they will tell us at the appropriate time. I am curious about this myself. Shouldn't this be in Media Related??

That South Carolina game is the most interesting game on the slate. They have to get off the mat in a big way. East Carolina was 10-3 last year, with one 5-point loss to VaTech and an OT loss to Tulane. That's not a terrible team. The OBC better have his guys mentally put back together.

That South Carolina game is the most interesting game on the slate. They have to get off the mat in a big way. East Carolina was 10-3 last year, with one 5-point loss to VaTech and an OT loss to Tulane. That's not a terrible team. The OBC better have his guys mentally put back together.

Agree. But honestly, I'd be okay if they folded now. I know a lot of folks want the ranked teams on our schedule to stay ranked until after we're done with them, but I'm more than happy for at least one of those beasts to lay down and die. Our ridiculous SoS can absolutely afford it, even if only two out of UGA, LSU, aTm and/or KSU turn out to be for real (I suspect it will be at least 3).

Also, USC kicks off that brutal Oct-Nov run. The less they beat us up before Ole Miss>aTm>UGA>(*breathe*) Samford (*breathe*)>bama, the better. Sorry. Already freaking out about late October football, and we still have the SU's K, L and M before that. Back to Week 2....

Yeah, A lot of marque games played last week so not surprising everyone is taking a break this week. It is kind of weird there are no good SEC games this weekend though...

East Carolina is going to take down the Gamecocks. Ole Miss wins by 4 TDs easy.

Jeremy Johnson should play another half. Duke Williams will be SEC offensive player of the week.

The rest of the games are going to be DVR fodder.

Looking forward to Oregon vs Michigan State and Va Tech hopefully beating Ohio State though. Those games will have playoff implications. If the Spartans beat Oregon in Eugene, I don't see anyone in the Big10 being a threat, and Michigan State will virtually lock down a playoff spot, at least into mid-November.

It is a pitiful SEC schedule this week.

I hope AU pounds SJSU, and people like, Stevens, Davis, Roc, Barber, JJ, Uzomah, Fulse, and Tre Williams, The other Davis, Reed, and others get some great PT. IMO it would be great if Roc or Barber lead in rushing and Stevens, or Davis led in receptions.

Archived