Null

ellitor

2018 4* WR Justyn Ross

33 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

My statement isn't based on this one recruit.  It's been a pattern of his.  If Jay Tate is talking, I'm listening.

JGT rehiring JLee back a few years ago made less than 0 sense.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Well that was disheartenig. I really wanted Ross. But oh well. We are set at WR anyway, but it sure would of been nice to pick up the #1 player in the state for once... not to mention, a WR of his skill...

This hurt. Not because of need, but because I really wanted him and it's yet ANOTHER kid from our back yard NOT coming to Auburn. 

I don't think Auburn/Opelika is our backyard any more. If anything it seems like it is a recruiting disease of late.

Maybe they see TOO MUCH negative information on Auburn, since they live so close to the school. Who knows...

20 hours ago, steeleagle said:

I don't think Auburn/Opelika is our backyard any more. If anything it seems like it is a recruiting disease of late.

Maybe they see TOO MUCH negative information on Auburn, since they live so close to the school. Who knows...

I obviously can't speak for high school kids, today, but I know when I graduated the thing I wanted to do most was get the heck out of my home town, and it's at least twice the size of Auburn/Opelika. Auburn is a phenomenal school, but there is something to be said for stretching one's wings.

Edited by lionheartkc
  • Like 1